[H] <Close Enough> 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM

Close Enough is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that has a heavy emphasis on mythic raiding and having fun. While most of us are reforming from a previous guild, we are pushing for Cutting Edge this tier and looking for raiders to continue into Shadowlands.

Current needs:

• Beast Mastery Hunters
  • Ranged DPS

Even if your class is not listed above, feel free to apply!
All applicants are currently being considered.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM-12AM EST

What we expect from our members:

• There are no guaranteed raid spots - even among the original founders of the guild. If someone is under performing consistently and another player is ready to step in, they will.
  • We expect a minimum of 85% raid attendance.
  • For Mythic Nyalotha we are currently requiring at least rank 12 cloak and level 75 Heart of Azeroth.
  • A thorough understanding of your class/spec. While we don’t expect you to be the best player for your respective spec, we like players who do their research and are continually making efforts to improve. Whether you watch streams of high-level players and/or lurk class discords, we feel that players who are in search of knowledge are able to bring more to the raid.
  • Researching the fights prior to first pulls. We understand that some people learn better by playing the fight; however, 19 other raiders depend on you to understand the fight as much as you can beforehand. Strategies we will be utilizing will be posted in discord several nights ahead of raid, but use of outside texts/videos that help you understand the encounters better is encouraged.
  • Just general enjoyment of the game. We understand that players have lives and other games they enjoy outside of WoW. That said, we are not interested in raiders who only log in to raid. If playing the game outside of raid such as doing a key or vision a week seems more like a chore for you, you most likely will not be a good fit here. Despite its highs and lows, we are a group that loves WoW, and want players who feel the same.
  • We are memers. While we’re fairly serious about raiding, we do have our fair share of jokes. What kind of jokes? You’ll just have to find out :wink:

Application:
https://forms.gle/dwm46Dkc3wws2EiB9

If you have any questions before or after applying, feel free to add either officer on

BattleTag: Trey#1713 or Kesaia#1836
Discord: Trey#6015 or Kesaia#2910

to the top!

This looks like a pretty great guild.

back to the top!

Wtb real nice players

Always looking for more solid ranged dps!

coffee bump

always on the hunt for some sweet sweet ranged.

Concur to this coffee bump.

While any ranged are welcome, hunters are sorely needed!

nice looking guild here

6/12M on our first week together! Where’s my rdps at?

Always looking for more ranged!

yo need a warlock ?

Recently swapped from my DH to this hunter, its a bit behind stat/corruption wise, but should be able to catch up pretty quick. Currently 4/12 M

Currently looking for Resto Shamans, Holy Pallies, and Hunters, though all exceptional apps will be considered!

I have added the officers in the 1st post. Waiting for them to accept. Have a few questions regarding Shadowlands recruitment.

I am currently 12/12 M Nyalotha. On my Warrior DPS. Switching Servers and Factions to Horde - Area 52, and looking for a new home.

Still looking for some quality hunters to finish off Nzoth.

Where are you hunters at? Apply and get that CE!