12/12M player LF new guild

Hey, I am looking for a new guild for the rest of BFA and going into shadowlands. I am looking to swap off of my druid onto one of my alts that are mythic geared. I am looking for a guild that is someone progged into mythic preferably 7/12M at least. I am looking for 2 days a week really only.

I have a DH, holy pally, priest, or a hunter(I would have to gear some) that I would swap to.

Add my btag if you want to talk Mezzi#1170

We’re only 6/12M (Wrathion, Skitra, Maut, Shad, Hive, and Xanesh), but we’re always happy to trial skilled players for our main raid team. We do W/TH 6:45PM-10:00PM EST.

Happy to connect with you in-game if you’re interested.

7/12M Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. We just started raiding mythic 2 weeks ago and are off to a great start. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.
We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
HPally
Warlocks

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Hey Mezz,

Close Enough on A52 (6/12M in our first week raiding together) might be a good fit. We’re a newly formed guild of mostly 9/12M raiders. Always on the hunt for more CE minded ranged dps, making your hunter an awesome addition to our team. We’ve had a number of returning players and would be more than happy to help work with your hunter! Raid times are Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM

Rage II (Mal’Ganis) Formed by several Cutting Edge Raiders from previous and current expansions with plenty of experience, Looking to bolster our roster with exceptional players and achieve CE each tier on a relaxed schedule.

Progression:
7/12M - 12/12H

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday & Wednesday
8 PM to 11 PM EST (7 PM to 10 PM CST)

Current Needs:
Exceptional DPS (especially ranged)

JustOz#11537 (BTAG)

Hi Mezzro, we’re looking for a shadow priest. Currently 11/12m and working on nzoth p1. No application process, just add us on bnet and we will review your logs :slight_smile:

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

11/12M NYA
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands. We’d be interested in hearing from you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 175), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey, I understand how that feels to be looking for a home so I hope we might be what you are looking for! Virtually Impossible is an established guild which we have built to fit what we wanted out of a guild; we wanted a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events to do and plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success.

Heres the need-to-knows:
We are active on a daily basis with a Casual-Hardcore mindset.
PVPers/RBGers are more than welcome.
We run Mythic+s daily from helping gear friends to high keys 15+.
Lastly, we raid Heroic Ny’alotha 12/12 Tues & Wed.

Please add me on media to chat & see if we are a fit for you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Realid - Aradne#11285 or Discord - Aradne#5473

were 6/12M should be getting Vex down tonight. We raid Fri-Sat 12-3 EST would love a holy pally but really any exceptional dps is fine as well. Were a pretty laid back guild run lots of M+ as well let me know if you’re interested.