3 Raiders LF Mythic Guild

We are 3 recently returned players (4/12 M) with CE experience in multiple past tiers: 1 tank/dps and 2 dps. We are looking for a guild that is busy on off-nights for m+ and is still actively clearing mythic content.

2 raids nights is a must. We have no interest in raiding 3 nights per week; that includes guilds that have 2 progress nights and an optional farm night. A guild that stops doing farm once the guild no longer needs gear from the content is fine though. Ideal times would be 9-12 EST, but we are willing to go a bit earlier or later.

We want a guild that is patient, but one that respects the group’s time and is serious about progression. Please reply with your guild info or a bnet tag if interested. Thanks!

Hey Basaar,

Close Enough on A52 (6/12M in our first week raiding together) might be a good fit. We’re a newly formed guild of mostly 9/12M raiders. Always on the hunt for more CE minded ranged dps, though I don’t know what you guys are bringing. We’ve had a number of returning players and would be more than happy to help work with you guys if anyone is suffering in the gear department! Raid times are Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM

If you choose to apply, you can just have on person app and include everyones info.

Thanks for the info. Filled out an app. Don’t have much in the way of logs, but can also link logs from the last time we raided seriously in Uldir if helpful. Feel free to follow up with the bnet tag on the app. Thanks!

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild (3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
PvP/RBGers welcome.
Consistent Mythic+s from 0-15+ or higher.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me
@ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord

Greetings Basaar!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886