[H] BRM / WW or VDH / Havoc LF home

Good day fellow players,

I am returning from a break and am gearing up and looking for a home to raid in 9.1. My experience in raid tanking has been pretty decent, multiple AOTC’s on multiple tanks, dabbled in some mythic and have run M+ before. I would really like to find a place that is AOTC + some mythic attempts. I will be playing a monk or a DH (both are getting played currently). I cannot raid on the weekends and prefer to only raid 2 times a week.

Monk, DH, pally and Druid!!!

Let me know if there is any interest.

2 Likes

Allo Lotsohugin o/

We at Dusk eternal arent looking for a purely tank position. We are currently seeking a flexible Tank/DPS for our raid team. If this is something you would be interested in, feel free to reach out to me via discord bluu#7164

If not, best of luck to you!

Can’t do Friday sadly. Still looking for that forever home.

Full day of dungeon runs!

Got two mythics in today. Got some more gear, this week will be a fun one! DH will be running mythics soon as well. Anyone need a tank?

DH looking good in 9.1
Monk not bad either
Did I mention Pally, Druid or Warrior???

Do you have a discord?

Do you happen to have a discord I could reach out to you on?

If so add me. Funkmasterkush2#7143

I will add you tonight. I could heal or dps, just looking for an amazing team and a longtime home

Hey this is my other toon. I’m also canofworms. Reach out to us on discord and let’s talk! I think my guild and I can help you! We are a social casual guild that is putting together our raid team now! We will have 2 raid nights a week and a 3rd for alts. Days have not been chosen yet but Friday and Saturday nights are definitely not gonna be an option! We would love to talk to you about joining!

Evening everyone. Did you know holy pally is a good healer?

I could dps or heal for people if needed. I’m guessing tank spots are hard to come by.

Evening everyone!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great day today. Get lots of loots!

Hey did you ever add me? What’s your discord?

Good evening everyone!

I added you as well

Hi Lotsohugin, Persistent-Turalyon [H] is recruiting. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am est. You can contact me on discord at Coco#6386 or B-Tag Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to talking with you. :slight_smile:

Hey there, if you are still looking…

We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. We started the tier late and are currently 9/10 progressing on Sire.

My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile: