[H] Blood DK LF Guild, 5/10M, 1.5kio

Blood DK Tank LF a new guild for raids/M+ in 9.1.
My current guild took a break about a month or so ago and most the raid team has left and moved on to other games/guilds.

My Progress for 9.0:

• iLvl 224

• 5/10M Castle Nathria

• 1.5kio

What I’m Looking for:

• Semi-Hardcore guild that is going to complete AOTC and potentially move on into Mythic Progression

• Raid Times: Anywhere between 7-11 Server Time (EST) 2 days/week. My raid days are flexible but I prefer non-weekend raids.

• Looking to tank preferably. Willing to DPS if there is potential of moving into a tank role in the future.

Contact Info:

• BNet: ThePhildozer#1941

• Discord: Phildozer#7833

You can contact me either through discord or BNET. I will likely be spending most my time on TBC Classic until 9.1 drops so i’ts unlikely you will see my character in-game.

Still searching

We still out here! You know you love you some Blood DK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey man, reading over your post I think my guild could be a good fit.

We have a tank spot open and intend to move into mythic.

I’ll link our recruitment post below if you want to see more about what our goals are and the type of raider we are looking for.

If you are interested and would like talk more the fastest way to get ahold of me is through Discord: Bunny#5337.

[H] <Grey Matter> Heroic/Mythic SoD - Tue/Wed - 7/10H

Hey man, our guild might be a bit late for you but I figured I’d ask you anyway.

Lord is a newly established casual heroic progression guild. We are currently looking for all roles to fill out our raiding roster for 9.1. All founding members are 10/10 heroic CN with the raid leader being 6/10M CN.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 10:30pm - 1am est.

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to reply to this post, add me on discord or on battle net.

Discord: Kryous#6115
BattleNet: Kryous#2189