Bibleblack recruiting raiders to push US 70 next tier!
Raid Time: Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:30-10:30pst. We will also have an additional raid day for the first 2-3 weeks of the tier.
What We Are About
- We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. However, we do take raiding very seriously
- We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We raid competitively to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.
- Our goal is to push HoF in Shadowlands.
What We Expect
- Professional Attitude. If you are going to be missing or leaving, give officers a headsup. It is courtesy to give two weeks notice if you’re going to leave or 24 hour notice if you’ll be missing for the day.
- Pushing Mentality. If you just want to parse and look good on logs, this guild is NOT FOR YOU. We are trying to push guild rankings, so every cooldown planned is for killing the boss and not for your parse. Example: Goliath, Commando, and Skirmisher damage only matters sub 30%. DO NOT COMPLAIN if your combust/wild spirits/etc is assigned to that portion.
- Since we’re making a large jump to reach HoF, we EXPECT every one of our raiders to be improving until Shadowlands. We’ve made a spreadsheet to outline the major steps of improving to a HoF level no matter where your skill level is:
Please use our application form:
Bibleblack is building a community for M+ runners to push high keys or socialize with new friends. The majority of our players are 1.5k+ and would welcome players of similar skill or higher!
For more competitive pushers, we do have 7-8 M+ runners ranging 2.5k+ if you’re interested in forming push teams. Pm for more info!
Feel free to add us if you wish you’d like to talk more or have any questions!