Disc lf guild

Can play disc/Holy
prev CE exp
5/10M - guild stopped raiding
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/deenz

LF guild pursuing CE(ideally you have a history of achieving it), dont care the raid days. pref any time between 8pm - 2am est

I just wanna boon

1 Like

hey! think we’d be a good fit
here is our summary
Second Rise
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬:
We are a group of individuals all aged 20+ who love the game. Our main goal is to push raiding as far as it can go in a semi-hardcore manor. We also love doing m+ and other things such as alt raids, transmog farming etc. We value players who know their spec well, can keep up in damage, and do mechanics flawlessly above all else. We don’t mind what spec you play or anything else as long as you do those three things. We are hoping to achieve Cutting Edge before next tier comes out

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬:
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 EST and an optional raid night Monday 7-10 EST for alts. Currently 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬:
Currently looking for all dps and heals to fill in our roster. Currently have people helping that aren’t as serious about mythic raiding to help out so we can progress through mythic. Looking for a couple superb dps and healers to fill in those spots and fully complete our raid team

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭:
Please feel free to contact me on discord: Jimmy#6919 or Bnet: MoonManJimmy#1677 or even leave a message here, with any questions or inquiries. Hope to hear from you! ^-^

Hey, our guild is currently looking for a disc trial asap. US 101 10/10M: [H] <Bibleblack> 10/10M US 101 | 6:30-10:30pst!
We’d like to chat immediately if you’re available. Disc: oharroo#6090

7/10M guild raiding Tues/Wed 9:30p-1:30a would love to chat: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Revoked

Leoj#8008 on Discord

Hi Deenz -

on Mal’Ganis is looking for a healer for our mythic raid team! Currently 5/10M on a two-night schedule. We’re a little outside your hours (7-10 est), but I thought maybe things might be a bit different on Sat/Sun (our raid days).

Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new home!

Loud Noises! is a cutting edge mythic raiding team part of on Mal’Ganis-US (horde). After earning our CE after one hell of a tier, we’re ready to push forward into Sanctum of Domination. We’ve pulled back on our scheduled hours a bit a bit and adjusted our times to be much more friendly to EST raiders . We’ve had some very positive changes to our leadership team that are paying dividends this tier.

We offer a fun raid environment with great in-game communication. We strive to maintain a positive atmosphere within raid. We expect all players to maintain a very high standard of performance in their selected role and are more than able to assist with identifying and shoring up any weaknesses thanks thanks to the breath and depth of experience among our leaders and raider.

Our goal every tier is to achieve Cutting Edge and ideally to do it before burn out begins to set in. But above all, our goal is to maintain a healthy, friendly, and fun raid environment for every member of our team.

SCHEDULE
3 days a week
Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30-11 Server Time (CST)

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

• Good attitude! We do not tolerate rage or negativity as a regular behavior
  • It should be obvious to us that you care about the state of your character.
  • mythic progression experience in SoD or CN (or previous relevant Mythic experience such as Legion or BFA). We will consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers.
  • Logs that demonstrate a deep understanding of playing your class in a mythic setting. We expect above average performance from new dps recruits.
  • 90% attendance

WHAT ARE WE RECRUITING
HIGH PRIORITY: Resto Shaman, Mistweaver, Disc Priest, Holy Priest
MEDIUM PRIORITY: Enhancement Shaman, DPS DK, Rogue, Windwalker Monk

As always exceptional applications welcome. When we say exceptional, we mean top 40th percentile or better.

WHAT WE HOPE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
As a part of Seraph we’re able to offer a massive community (when’s the last time you’ve been in a guild that has 30+ people online at almost all times) that is often running community events for m+, tmog runs, rbgs, etc…

RECRUITMENT CONTACTS AND RESOURCES:

Draenal#1576 (bnet) / Draenal#4089 (discord)

seraphguild.com/recruitment
On the application ensure you selected “Loud Noises!” as a team you’re applying for and put us as your preferred teams even if you contact us directly. This helps us ensure your app gets to us as quickly as possible, having 5 raid teams and all.

Hey there Deenz!

We are currently looking for a Disc Priest to fill an immediate need in our healing core.

We are Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders who came back together to rebuild a Mythic Raiding guild. Most of us have raided together for years and we are looking to fill some slots to round out our roster. Some notable past achievements include:

US 170 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man (Siege of Orgrimmar)
US 43 Imperator Mar’gok
US 77 Mythic Black Hand
US 76 Mythic Archimonde
US 120 Mythic Xavius

We Reformed late into CN progression with the simple goal of getting CE that tier due to our late start. We managed to get 10/10M CN and are currently 5/10M in SoD

I would love for you to add me Mayorjuevos#1615 so that we could talk further!

Paradigm Shift on Area 52 (Horde), 5/10M currently. We raid on the schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon from 7-10pm PST//10pm-1am EST. We also have an optional raid on Sunday where we sell heroic carries. We have an active guild with members running keys during the day and more on throughout the night. We provide all raiding supplies for raid nights. If you are interested get in touch with me. Btag: Delgalo#1485 or Discord: Delgalo#9742 I hope to hear from you! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/34041/latest

Hey Deenz,

We’re 8/10M and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re specifically looking for a Disc priest, so please reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord - Tigrao#9515
Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord - Fearmaky#9857
Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485 Discord - Bevee#3164

Hey!

I’m with Duplicitys Reach on Thrall, we’re 4/10M right now and close to a Soulrender kill.
We’d love to have you join us! We raid on Fri/Sat from 9-12EST.

I’d love to chat with you!
Disc/AlexstraszaElda#9138 or BNet/Alexstrasza#11479

We’re looking to achieve CE this tier and becoming more in line with being a CE Guild moving forward. We have rebuilt the roster this patch to try and pursue it. We achieved AOTC last week and some of our raiders do not wish to commit to mythic, we’re recruiting to fill the spots to start it ASAP. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00-11:30 pm server time.

Please reach out if your interested
Silverghost#1156 BNET

We are currently looking for a priest healer to add to our roster. We raid T-TH from 9:30 - 1:00 am PST. We are a CE guild that has been around for a long time. Message me if you have any questions!

Talceon#1527

Guild: Super Adventure Pals
Server: Arthas
Faction: Horde
Current Prog: 9/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H SoD, 4/10M SoD.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 P.M. — 12:00 A.M. EST. Optional Sunday farm/speed clears.

SAP is recruiting strong DPS and Healers! All specs/classes may apply as long as you perform on your class we aren’t picky.

We’re a guild who wants to clear mythic raid, and have a good time doing it. We’re serious about progression but also try to keep our atmosphere positive so everyone can have a good time.

We’re mainly looking for people with mythic raid experience, some decent gear, and can maybe supply some logs of raids this tier to show us what to expect. We’re trying to find people who will have good attendance as well, ideally 90%+ of the time you’re on for raid, and punctual.

Contact Info:
Augusto#12309 (Battle.net)
Augustocaesar#7214 (Discord)

Hello Deenz!

We are currently rebuilding our raid team and our core raid members are 10/10H and 3/10M and looking to go add some more healers! Our raid times are Tue/Thur 8pm-11pm CST. I would love to talk more!
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269

Hi there We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 8/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Hey Deenz, I’m a bit late to the party but wanted to throw my name in the ring. My name is Matt and I’m the GM of a 5/10M guild named Refined on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11PM Est. Would love to chat with you to bring you in on Painsmith prog (60+ pulls @ 47% best so far) .

I can be reached at MattCDN#0001 (Discord) or Mattak#11436 (Bnet).

All the best in your search.

MM.

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 48% ~50 pulls)

RECRUITING:
(in order of highest to lowest desire)

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue

We are open to ALL other classes/specs given the right performance.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

Good luck in your search!

About us:
Freakin Unicorns is a 3-day mythic raiding guild formed at the tail end of 8.3 and achieved our goal of CE during our first full tier together in Castle Nathria. We are primarily focused on progression-oriented raiding but spend plenty of time in all aspects of the game, including rated PvP, M+, and casual content. For our mythic raid team, accomplishing CE every tier is our baseline expectation, but seeing clear improvement on server and global rankings is our goal. We push ourselves and each other to be better, always aiming one step higher as a team. We value respect, community, and camaraderie, never wanting to lose sight of what makes gaming together fun.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Thursday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Sunday: 9pm-12am eastern time

Raid needs:
Discipline Priest
Holy Paladin
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Destruction Warlock

Trial expectations:
The drive to improve personal play.
Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, add-ons, and knowledge of the raid.
Minimum 2-week trial period.

For additional information please fill out:
[Freakin Unicorns Application ](https ://forms.gle/py4i5gNehA6jLbnT7) <-Space after https
Moonnstalker (Co-GM) – Bnet: Moon#1956 or Discord: Moon#7818
Umbrane (Co-GM) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

Elysian is a friendly, decade-old raiding guild located on US Mal’ganis, Horde side. We are recruiting for our Mythic progression team on a two-day schedule Tues and Thursday 8-11EST you look like you would be a great fit we are currently 5/10M SOD. Would love to have a chat with you feel free to add me on discord Tarnius#7241 so we can talk a little more if you are interested.

https://goo.gl/forms/4ehkjqnRortvC9E02
Vbrown#11775

Recruitment Needs:
Melee Dps:
Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Ele

1 Healer (Multiclasser big plus):
Disc

Progression: