Husband and wife looking for weekend AOTC raiding

We are both dps players and willing to play pretty much anything that is needed for the raid.

Hey saw your post, would love to chat! Hit me up on discord so we can go into further detail about tour expectations and what you are looking for in a guild!
Discord: mrjuxtv

Hey there. I’m with Day Raiders on Illidan. We are a morning raid guild. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. We are aotc and forming a light mythic group. If you are interested message on discord at ryaden.

We raid Friday nights. 8-11 PST. Hit my up on discord if you want to discuss further. @darryl_ttd

Hey Kaeldalar,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for some more DPS for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there,

My name is Ellindrasong or Medrex as some know me as. I am assistant GM to the guild The Traveler, who is a very small guild on Proudmoore that is a very laid back and casual guild looking to break into raiding on Saturday nights at 10pm est.

We also do questing, leveling, mythic +, and like I said soon raiding.

If you want to know more you can contact me on the following:

Bnet. - medrex09#1155
Discord - reddevilgaming92

Thanks and hope yall have a great evening or day.

Hi Kaeldalar!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Good morning we have a very nice raiding guild with multiple different groups if your interested we are looking for AOTC raiders and maybe dable in mythic with keys being pushed daily!

Hello Kaeldalar, have you found your forever home yet?!

We’re In a Pickle on Thrall! An 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events Guild.

We have 2 raid teams! Our newer team raids Sun & Mon 9pm to 11pm EST and we’re currently looking for all roles!

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: neithia

Hi Kae,

I figure you’ve found a home by now, but on the off chance you hadn’t, I wanted to drop a link to my recruitment post. I think we’d be a good fit for both of you. If you have a minute, read over it and reach out if you’d like to chat. Best of luck finding a home for S4 and TWW!

Hi there Kaeldalar!

If you’re both still looking for a guild! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We have a couple husband and wife duos on our raid team and would be happy to welcome more. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Greetings Kaeldalar!

My husband and I established our guild, so we love couples! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Wednesday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Kaeldalar,

I see your post got bumped. If the two of you are still looking for a place for Season 4.

United We Loot - Stormrage runs a Casual AOTC focused raid on Sundays 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

We’re looking for more members to raid with, if this is something that interests both of you, please reach out. You can contact me on Discord at Deathfire or Battle.net at Deathfire#1102.

Thanks - Deathfier