H-Area52 9/10H 207 Disc Priest

Coming back to WoW after BFA burn out (it was not a very fun xpac) it has been hard to find a home. Our guild died out after the mythic DPS girl in water world so I’m unable to go back to them.

I have a good head on my shoulders, I listen to the raid leader, I try and improve all the time, and I don’t get all bent out of shape when a guildie has to kick me in the shorts if I mess up.

As far as progress this expansion. My character is at 207 and I have done 9/10 heroic.

Who needs a disc priest?!

Hey Roosk, if we are a possible option for you, would love to chat.

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 7/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

Tanks

Any off spec for M+ that can dps during Raid

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Paladin

Contact

Btag - Optykal#1104
Disc - Mekk#4763

Btag - Waffuru#11750
Disc - Waffuru#3943

Friend Request sent on BNet.

We’ve got a Core Spot for a Disc Priest on our AotC/Mythic team. We’re 8/10H and Horde on Illidan.

We raid 9 PM PST to Midnight PST on Th/F. M+ and PvP on off nights.

I’m B00t5#1776 on BNet.

Hey Rooskadoo!
We’re currently in the market for a disc priest.
I’ll leave our guild info below for your consideration.
I also sent you a friend request on battle.net if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h/775831

Hey Roo!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer! Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-610h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/Kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326

< Hate to See It > We are a mid-tier mythic progression guild. Our focus is to push content as far as we
can take it, with the end goal being CE. The majority of the core in this guild have raided together through
many past expansions and previous tiers. We raid prog 2 days a week, have slightly elevated expectations and
are a little more on the competitive side when it comes to raid spots. Attendance, performance, and
personal responsibility all determine your spot in the core progression group, we do not hard carry
people here.

We are currently accepting the following classes:
Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, UH DK, Hpal OR Disc Priest

Raid Days/Time:
Tues/Thur from 8pm to 11pm EST

We are always looking for exceptional players that possess a similar mindset.

For additional information regarding raiding, recruiting or otherwise, please contact Ivaedra or Kagemetsu

BattleTag -Vae#11186
-Zenmetsu#1316

Discord - Ivaedra#2899
-Zenmetsu#4487

[H] Thrall 1/10M

We’re a CE guild looking for healers to join us for mythic progression! We’re a weekend raiding guild Fri/Sat 9-12EST and we’re looking to fill 1-2 healers spots on our team. We expect to have Huntsman down this weekend and start Hungering prog. Outside of raid we like to push keys and we’re forming an RBG team.

Hit me up on Disc AlexstraszaElda#9138 or Bnet Alexstrasza#11479!

Hey Roo!

I’m not sure if you’re still looking but we are looking for a disc priest for our roster. Take a look at us and if you’re interested, please reach out to me! Hope to hear from you soon!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349

Hi there! Bonobos on Area 52 is looking for a disc priest if you’re interested. We are currently 10/10 H and 2/10 M. Our raid times are:
10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday 10:30 PM to 2:30 AM (7:30-11:30 PM PST (thinking possibly 2 days)).
Feel free to add me
Dottie#11173 if you have more questions or my Discord:
Nylreth#1210

Hello! We are in need of a Disc Priest.
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final spots for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Hey Rooskadoo,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)