[H] Any interest in a daytime Guild? early am-5pm active

I am not a night time person, after supper 530-6pm est my brain shuts down and it is relax/read time. I have no interest in high apm gameplay after 7pm.

I am wondering if there are many people who play during daytime hours like myself weekends and weekdays, that would be interested in forming a guild and doing a bit activity together. No requirements or pressure, just a relaxed if you want type of thing.

It would be a social casual guild, but would be nice to use discord and have the possibility of queuing together sometimes for pvp or content. Could be the start of something useful for early am and daytime players.

Are there any existing daytime active casual guilds? I returned after 3 years away and last time the lack of daytime activity caused me to lose interest.

1 Like

Just wanted to +1 that I am frequently online from about 3am to 1pm (from the UK, moved to the US which is when I made my account, moved back to the UK).

So if there is a guild out there, interested.

1 Like

Yes, I am looking. Its the only thing that stops me from enjoying the game more. I need to ask in general chat if there are any active daytime guilds I guess.

I am a horde prot pally. I’m interested in forming a new guild. I would like to push some Mythic + and establish a daytime guild with a flexible raid schedule. If you are or anyone else is interest please friend me and we can talk about our goals/interests.
BN Jolenar #11150

Hey! if you’re interested we’re thinking of being a friday night/saturday afternoon raiding guild, we’re called good soup. Message me on discord mamafishh#0069 if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Following. Move to Spain in January from Canada. Don’t want to leave my account of 13 years to start on EU. The lag isn’t bad at all so I’ll be looking for some day time or early morning guild.

You could look at EUphoriants on Area 52. Building a daytime raiding 3 or 4pm Server Time, M+ UK based players and North Americans who are in Europe plus others from the US/Can that just prefer an earlier schedule. 10+ active members who will be raiding in DF and they are looking for more.

Hello, any luck finding a daytime guild ? I also play through the day till around 5pm est. I have been playing off and on since WOW released. I have toons on multiple realms and have a 60 boost if I needed to roll a new one.

I know I’m 22 days late here (and 632 days late to the OP) but with cross-server guilds coming/here you might take a look at Morning Mayhem and see if it works for you.

1 Like

I will take a look for sure, I do have characters on Stormrage. But I’ve been playing on Illiden and Area 52 lately