Morning Mayhem - Morning and afternoon guild | 2 raid teams | <Stormrage> NA

Greetings Esteemed Members of the Warcraft Community,

***** WE are NOT recruiting for our Raid Teams. *****

Are you struggling to find a guild that aligns with your non-traditional play schedule due to work or relocation? Are you in search of a dedicated yet laid-back group of individuals to embark on adventures with? If so, allow me to introduce Morning Mayhem.

Morning Mayhem is an international guild specifically tailored for early risers and those with daytime availability.

Within Morning Mayhem, we prioritize activities such as Mythic plus Dungeons, assisting each other in obtaining KSM/KSH achievements, ensuring AotC for all interested members, and fostering a friendly and lively environment filled with banter and camaraderie.

PLEASE NOTE OUR RAID TEAMS ARE CURRENTLY FULL - We would still welcome friendly people to come hang out and do dungeons, a raid spot may open up as raid teams ebb and flow.

We boast two raiding teams within Morning Mayhem:

SB raiding times: (9/9N 9/9H)
Wednesday 0930 am to noon EST
Thursday 0930 am to noon EST

For Science (Afternoon raiding team) (9/9N, 9/9H)
Wednesday 1400-1600
Thursday 1400-1600

Our raid teams provide Cauldrons and Feasts for each raid, requesting a small donation of 200 gold at the beginning of each raid day.

Additionally, our teams follows a “play what you enjoy” philosophy, accommodating various playstyles and preferences.

If you are interested in joining our guild, please do reach out

We eagerly anticipate welcoming new members to our community.

1 Like

SB is currrently recruiting a mage and warrior for TWW. Please message me for more information.

BNET JDROCK#11404,
Discord JDROCK#2753

Insane Minions have dps and healing spots up for grabs.

If you are interested we raid 2-4pm EST Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Hi, Interested in possibly joining. Sent Discord friend request & Bnet to the above noted members.
Looking forward to speaking with you.

1 Like

Sent a battle team request interested in joining even if can’t raid a guild that is active at this time is what I am looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to speaking, If JD has not gotten to you first :smiley:

1 Like

Accepted, any questions or you need an invite let me know.

1 Like

Would love an invite who do I need to contact might be tomorrow after I get off work my brain is fried after doing mod add on shuffle for patch day lol

Pinged you a message on Bnet with our discord server. Message there one of us will get you in :smiley:

Hello esteemed members of the Azeroth community and beyond. The Minions (raid team from 2 PM to 4 PM EST) are seeking a few dedicated individuals to help us tackle the significant challenges presented in the War Within.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to Smexadin aka Whistler for further details.

Howdy!!!

SB has stopped recruiting for raid spots.

Minions is recruiting for afternoon raiding. Please reach out to Whistler/Chiccaa!!!

Also, if you’re just looking for an active AM raiding/M+ guild, please reach out. We are always looking for people to have coffee with.

Hello ! Very interested in this 2 to 4 pm est raid time. Sent a discord message and battle net add to chiccaa!

Healers are crucial characters who keep the party alive through their ability to restore health, remove negative conditions, and even revive the dead. Many Classes are known for their healing abilities, each brings a unique flavor to the role of a healer.

If you are such an individual and you would like to parse in our Afternoon raid team, please do get in touch.

Message Smexadin aka Whistler (Discord Chiccaa, B-net is Chiccaa#2673), for More info.

Hello, returning veteran player here. I’d be interested in joining your early morning team. I’ve been playing on and off since launch. I’m flexible on class/spec. I have lots of raiding experience on all difficulties. How can we make this work? I’m sure I can become a part of your core.

Hey, I would be interested in learning more about the afternoon raiding spot. I sent a Battle Net friend request to Chiccaa, look forward to learning more about the spot, thanks

1 Like

Minions is now looking pretty snazzy for them there healer types.

If you are still looking for an afternoon 2-4pm EST raid team we are happy to have a chat about how we can fit in to your WoW life.

If you are just looking for a chill daytime guild that do M+ and other shenanigans, hit us up.

Early morning times sound amazing! What do you need from me?

Hello, I interested in the afternoon raiding team. I sent a Bnet friend request to Chiccaa.

Let me know if a tank spot ever opens up for the morning team… last I heard you all were kinda filled up Bnet Scarecrow#1600

Bnet request sent and I replied to one of your posts. MM is currently FULL, both groups, but we do lots of M+ most mornings and we are very active in the AM to just chill with.