[H] 474 hpal/restosham lf mythic guild

Hello!
Title says most; I’m looking for a mythic raid spot that runs greater than or equal to 8:30 pm est. Which nights you run aren’t an issue. I’m xferred from a backwater low pop server with a total of 5 progressing guilds. Experienced up to Shad (no kill, got to P3). Guild is content not pushing, I want to push further. I’m a fast learner and have been raid healing since Burning Crusade. Should be some logs up from previous guild.

I have a nearly equally geared resto shaman I enjoy raiding on as well. Would be open to moving him over if a spot was available for him instead. (jafreezee-drenden).

Let me know how I can get in contact with you. I’m not looking for a sub/ringer spot, looking for an opening in a core team that wants to see progression. Thank you :smiley:

edit: ilvl goes up a bit next week with IT corruption coming back

-Revoke Sanity- We have been clearing content together for over 6 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us!

This raiding tiers philosphy: Our focus was to complete AotC, and then tackle as many mythic fights as time allows.

Raiding:

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated DPS to come progress with us and enjoy what Mythic Ny’alotha has to offer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM server time.

Progression:
12/12 H
8/12 M

Primary needs:

Ranged DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Elemental Shaman

Healers
Holy Paladin

However; All exceptional applicants should apply!

General Gameplay: With Regular events and M+ runs, our guild is looking for returning or casual players to join our community! Would love to see you with our guild tag under your name!

Add one of us if interested!
Nexerus#1964
Colby#11522

Hope to hear from you soon, if not, happy hunting!

Hello friends my name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> We are an extra late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We’re currently 10/12M and recruiting DPS to help us get CE this tier and then every tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

Raid Days and Times:
-We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

-We also have optional raid days on Wednesday/Monday at the same times where we do carry runs. We sell Heroic Nyalotha and Jaina mounts to make our raiders some money as well as fund things like guild repairs and money for proffesions in Shadowlands. Attendance is optional on these days.

Current progress:
-Currently we are 10/12M and have begun progress on Carapace, we’ve got phase 1 and 2 down and are working on phase 3.

Since we are close to N’zoth and since shadowlands is right around the corner we will no longer be reclearing, we will extend lockout until N’zoth is dead and then reclear every week until shadowlands. That way everyone can get their mount and CE in time before SL. As such the requirements to trial for the team are a bit higher than normal since there’s less opportunity to get gear with us until N’zoth is dead, theres also the fact that we’re working on the two hardest bosses of the tier and as such we need people who can play at their full potential.

Requirements:
-Level 90 HOA
-Rank 15 cloak with max corruption resistance or close to it
-Gear suitable for mythic content
-previous Mythic XP/equivalent
-appropriate schedule to raid late night
-patience to form and progress, and a desire to raid shadowlands

What we’re looking for:
-Were primarily looking for Ranged DPS things like BM hunters, Destro Locks and Fire Mages.

-Were also looking for a strong healer! Preferably a Holy Paladin but open to anything but druid.

If you don’t see your class/spec listed up here don’t be discouraged, we are open to any and all exceptional players so feel free to shoot your shot.

Logs are nice but not required.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in us then feel free to reach out to me any time or day. I look forward to speaking with you!

-Discord: Bullcon#6858
-BattleTag: Bullcon#1672

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.

All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Hey Jeffuture,

Close Enough might be a good fit! We just formed late this tier and have already pushed to 11/12M (with some great attempts on Nzoth). A resto shaman would be a great addition to our roster. We raid Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST, so the times should fit your criteria.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM