[H] 440 Ele Sham LF Guild

Hey everyone, I’ve been playing WoW casually for a long time, but I’d like to start playing with a guild. I’m looking to join a raiding team where I can improve my play and have fun with an active community. I’d like to eventually work up to Mythic raiding, especially for Shadowlands. Right now I’m catching up on 8.3.

BfA Raid Experience:
Eternal Palace 7/8 N - Pug
Eternal Palace 6/8 H - Pug

I’ve played both Ele/Enh, healed for PvP but not much PVE experience.
I am learning to use RaiderIO / SimulCraft because they weren’t used the last time I was in a raiding guild, but its been straightforward for the most part.

My preferred availability times are in the evenings 7pm-1am EST during the work week and weekends. So if you think I match up with any of what your looking for, please reach out! :smiley:

My BNet is ArrowGantt#1298, Discord is Arrowgantt#8831

Thanks and have a good one! :fist:

If you are still looking for a guild, we are definitely looking to add some more great people! We are working through Nya Heroic at the moment and would like to get to Mythic by the time Shadowlands arrives.

This is our thread if you would like to read a little more about us.

Hello! I am the acting GM of a horde guild on Turalyon called Sleepless Knights. We are a newer guild, with a lot of old school players who joined the BFA party late. Guild is about 3 months old, and has two AOTC groups. We plan to begin mythic this week, to get some practice in for players who have never had a shot at seeing fights at that difficulty before SL hits. We are VERY active despite it being the end of the xpac, and are trying to round out a solid roster. We have many mythic+ groups, a decent amount of PvP players, and all in all a very welcoming community. #Flexxin1497 is my bnet or you can message me in game, I am on most weeknights!