I’m looking for a late night guild to wrap up EP and head into 8.3 and Shadowlands with. I want a guild that has goals of getting high Mythic progression, preferably Cutting Edge, but am fine with a guild that is still building it’s roster. I’m looking for a core spot, would prefer healing but am willing to go dps for the right guild, especially if it’s a flex position. I have 4/8M experience that I got with my warlock, but am 2/8M with my shaman.
- Resto - 438ilvl
- Ele - 435ilvl
- Neck - 66
- Logs -
- Sunday - Thursday
- 10:30pm - 3am CST (11pm - 2am is perfect)
- 2-3 days a week, with a preference for 3
- Strong preference for Horde, but open to either
- Always show up for raids on time with food, flasks, etc.
- Pretty hardcore when it comes to trying to improve myself. I spend a lot of time looking at logs, guides, forums, etc
- Love pushing M+ (haven’t done it too much this xpac though) and doing dungeon/raid achievements
- Able to take constructive criticism
- I’m online almost every single night around 10ish pm CST
What I want
- Small, tight knit group. Absolutely no interest in a community guild. If the only people in the guild are the raiders, that’s perfect.
- Serious, but relaxed environment. I have 4 children under the age of 7. My game time is limited to a few hours every night so when I log in I don’t want to waste my time waiting for people to log in and get organized. I also don’t want to deal with a guild that is toxic and screams at everyone over everything. I just want to have a good time and kill stuff.
- Guild that is either progressing Mythic, or has the goal to do so. I want to push for CE every tier, even if we don’t get it. I don’t want a guild that just farms the first two or three bosses and that’s it. If you have 12 people but have plans to clear Mythic once you have 20, I’m perfectly ok with that.
If it sounds like this could all be a good fit, leave your spam below or contact me:
- Zamereon#1622 (Bnet)
- Zamereon#4336 (Discord)