[H]418 8/9m Havoc DH LF CE guild/Jaina Kill

Iridemic - Area 52 [H]
Hello! Looking for a new home to finish this tier and beyond. My guild is breaking up and I am looking for a Jaina kill. Currently at 55% progression with logs.
Been raiding since Vanilla (only skipping MoP/WoD) and started with higher end content in Legion.
7/10M NH - 5/9M ToS - 10/11M ABT - 7/8M Uldir (5% Ghuun) Just missed CE a few times and worked very hard this tier to get it. Would like a chance to get the kill.
418.31ilvl HoA50 (US44 DH to cap)
I’m on 7 nights a week doing content, M+ ~2kio, farming WQ, raids, etc…
Will server xfer
Please be 8/9M or 9/9M =)

Hey Iri, hopefully our times work out for you, because we’re very interested in adding a DH to our roster. Let me know!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Thanks will be in touch!

<Yikes> on Thrall could use you! We’re 8/9M, with 60% wipes. We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST, with very occasional Sundays. Active in disc outside of raid nights, and we run a lot of keys weekly, tho we rarely push. If you’re interested, add Caity#1510 on bnet.

Hi there! We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and are currently having our best Jaina pulls at 55%, as well. We are looking mainly for Heals/DPS who can flex to progress with us. Here’s our forum post for more info!

Vice [H] Chogall

8/9M

Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Closest wipe has been 6% on M Jaina.

Add Gub#1148 on bnet if interested