[H] 412 MW LF Mythic Guild

Hi ! i’m looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild in need of a mw I also pvp and run tons of mythic+ keys. I can raid any day/times and i can server transfer with no problem. I’m 9/9H and 5/9M

Btag: RaylinaNoir#1225

still looking for a guild

Hey there,

“The Remnant” is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era. Our raid environment is pretty laid back and friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we’re also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 3/9M. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals.

We’re currently considering any DPS or Healer applicants. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST. Add me on bnet if interested Lucky#1465

Hi

Alpha Af is a guild of friends and like minded people. We are a casual raiding guild. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday. We are currently 7/9M and are looking for healers.

Message me on Bnet if interested #Forces113525

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR ELE/RESTO SHAMAN, WARLOCK AND SHADOW/HOLY PRIEST!

[4/9M][9/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer. (Holy Paladins, Restoration Shamans, Mistweaver Monks!!)
  • Range DPS: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Extraordinary Bodies

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

cool thanks :3

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Hi there!

If you’re still looking (and willing to go alliance of course), my guild is in need of a MW for mythic progression! :slight_smile:

All of the info can be found here if you’re interested, and if not that’s alright! Our recruitment officer’s b-tag: Ary#11651

Good luck on your search!

Please get back to us!

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 4/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Uldir: 7/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a guild formed of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE this tier. Players should be playing at 80% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

NEEDS:
Warlock
Healers (Any class considered)
Any high performing DPS (Ranged pref)

*ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 20 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic & bench.

Contacts:
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
KingDan#1509

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’Jin. We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 10-1am PST. (1-4am eastern). We are 3/9 M

Opening for healer

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145

If you’re interested in coming Alliance we currently have a core healer spot available.

Looking for 1 healer and 2 great dps. Preferably a Resto shaman/MW + Boomkin + Warrior.

Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants

We have gotten every Cutting Edge achievement around the ~US180-200 rank since the start of HFC. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games.

We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or bgodbgg#1882. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord!

Preferred Requirements: At least 400 ilvl and logs showing good performance with 6/8M experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified.

We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too.

TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting dps/tank - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We’re awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don’t read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnet

Guild: <Omnipotent Psychosis>

Server: Bleeding Hollow
US Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8:00-11:00 EST
Progression: 5/9M BoD

Requirements: Attendance, Communication, and Knowledge about bosses/class

Needs: Resto Druid, Flex Monk(MW/WW/BM), Exceptional Ranged DPS (Mage, SPriest, Hunter)

hey we are looking to add a healer to our roster add me if interested

Raiding Schedule:

7-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

We add Monday the first week of mythic

Currently 8/9 mythic

we have been around 10 years.

add Mist#1230 on bnet or Mist#9406 on discord if you like to chat.

1 Like

still looking for a guild

Hey Rayl, i added you on BNet already, but figure I’ll leave our info here as well :slight_smile:

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Open to all ranged DPS and Healers!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 4/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Kir (Kirelle#1521)

Still looking for a guild!

We are looking for consistent raiders that show up and want to raid if you can raid late night wed love to have you

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

looking for guild still

< Divinity > 5/9M is currently looking specifically for a MW Monk. Currently raiding 6-9 MST Tuesday / Sunday. If you’d like to talk more add me on Real ID or Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin

Current Progress:
5/9 M Battle for Dazar’alor | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress: 11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Healer - Core

Monk (Mistweaver)
Paladin (Holy)

Ranged - If you are able to play resto competently, it will be an asset.

Druid (Balance)
Shaman (Ele.)

Contact

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Resent#1232 // Brzrkd#1664

Hey there Raylina we’d love a chance to talk with you about joining! I look forward to hearing from you!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398