[H] 412 MW LF Mythic Guild

Hey there! What times are you looking for? We’re pretty late night (1am-4am EST Su/Mo with optional Heroic on Tuesdays). 3/9M atm with an expected Opulence kill early tonight.

Cohumulone#1396 Btag
Pastorianus#2534 Discord

Looking for that dank guild

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

1 Like

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Hey,
Not going to overwhelm you with a lot of information all at once but Traverse (H) Thrall (4/9M Friday/Sunday 11-3am Est) is currently looking for a MW and and would love to chat with you about possibly having you join us! feel free to add me Nerppy#1900 for any questions or interest that you may have. or feel free to apply online at http:// traverse.enjin. com/home

Looking for a Guild

[A]Stormrage<The Speakeasy Tavern>|2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues./Wed.9PM-12AM EST|Mythic Progression Raiding Guild|9/9H 2/9M

We are recuiting a MW for this mythic raid tier. We prefer you have a dps off spec but it’s not mandatory.
Tues./Wed. 845PM-12AM EST (Server time). No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights with 90% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Friendly environment that respects players and their time.
  • Strong, approachable, and attentive leadership
  • Sense of community and direction.
  • Clear line of communication.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Effort to integrate yourself within the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
  • Ability to attend all 2 raid days with 90% attendance
  • Discord and a working mic.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • The ability to take constructive criticism.
  • The ability to learn quickly. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Come prepared. You are expected to know your class, and how your class can be used on a specific fight.
  • We provide flasks and food as we are able, but you are expected to use your own potions. Health pots included.

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. We are currently looking for players that can attend raid nights with 90% attendance rate. We are prioritizing recruitment for healers that have DPS off spec.

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Nimx#11581 or Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.