[H] 411 Hunter looking for late night/early morning Guild

Let me start out with saying thank you for taking the time to look at my post.

Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Spec: MM (can go w/e needed)
Neck lvl: 49

I haven’t raided too much on this patch, I got done with 5/9H, 1/9M, and 1/2H

I raided at the beginning of BFA and got AOTC for Uldir and guild fell apart so I decided to take a break. I raided previous expansions as well:

Legion - 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H, NH 3/10M NH

WotLK - Onixia, Vault, Naxx, ToC, and ICC

BC - Kara, Gruul, Mag’s Lair, SSC, TK, Mt. Hijal, BT, Sunwell

During the other expansions I did not raid, I chose the pvp route and explored that option. I always try to learn a new class every expansion and broaden my skills with different playstyles. That being said I have raided on a lot of alts. This expansion I’ve been mostly doing M+ and trying my best to get as high keys as possible. I have other classes but none are as geared as my hunter. BFA for me has been really fun despite the setbacks. I am looking for a guild now because I just moved and my times won’t work for my current guild.

About me as a raider. I come prepared with my own flask and food buffs, I watch every fight I can on Fatboss to absorb as much info as I can. I learn mechanics fairly fast and understand my role in the raid.

What I am looking for in a guild is to be active, always down for M+, xmog runs or something fun, since I am away from family I’ll be on games a lot.

For my raid date and times, I am looking for a weekend guild pref Fri/Sat. Anytime will work, I am overseas for the time being and those are the days that won’t interfere with work, therefore, I am always present and on time for raid days.

If you have any questions for me I’d be happy to answer them! I am really wanting to push some content and excited to work with you.

Thank you

Scøpè
Shawnzeh#1714

Hello Napvash!

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Seriously though. Best way to find out if you fit is to trial and run with us a few nights. What do you have to lose?

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]
Officer: Styxzadina#1264 [BNET]
Officer: MadAsAHatt3r#1110 [BNET]

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION
Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)
Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)
Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)
Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)
Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)
Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

hey mate. we raid one afternoon a week on saturdays and are currently looking for some more friends to start raiding mythic with. we have a consistent number of raiders, as well as mythic+ pals and would enjoy some more. i’m gonna post a quick thing on our info below if you’d like to get in contact with us

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N CoS, 9/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers FILLED , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Frozenwing -GM

Just got home, will add everyone. Haven’t made a decision yet