[H] 405 Brew Monk LFG read below :)

hello , my main is a brewmaster monk but i have all classes at 120 , also have 4 tank toons other than my monk. im currently looking for a guild who can progress thru raid and runs mythic keys but are laid back and chill and want to have a good time. i am willing to server transfer anywhere but i am currently on Bleeding Hollow. my raid days are thursday and friday but if those raid days arent your guilds time please still hit me up. im just looking to join a community and find a home :frowning: i enjoy trying to push super high keys as well as help lower members get their 10s for the week and gear up alts. my btag is AssUp#11311 and my discord it DarkSun#1509 , also have an alliance paladin tank on stormrage

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Malā€™Ganis] recruiting for a:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: Ret Pally, WW monk, DK
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred]
    • Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Priest
    • If not Mention, Donā€™t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Malā€™ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12 am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

bumping this post

Hello! Iā€™d like to invite you to our Raiding Guild and Discord Community! Iā€™m the Raid Leader of Do Work a Horde Guild on Bleeding Hollow, I was an original member back when it was formed in 2009. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion weā€™ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. Weā€™re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

ā€¢ We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

ā€¢ we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

ā€¢ We use discord as the core of our community. If you are interested in checking us out, send me a message on discord at Zinchi#1040.

ā€¢ We are 9/9H 1/9M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders.

ā€¢ We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

Zinchi#1962 is my btag also.

Hey so that was our general send this out, but I noticed our raid times donā€™t exactly line up with yours. We donā€™t currently raid on Saturday, but we do on Thursday. We arenā€™t super strict about attendance, we are a bunch of 30ish year old adults with jobs and families so we have a irl>wow policy. Mostly it sounds like your looking for a home though and thatā€™s what Do Work is. Its my wow family and has been since 2009. We are always looking for new friends to join. We are an AotC as a goal and hopefully we get more mythic raiders soon. But we also run keys regularly and have recently had a wave of people leveling alts. Anyways if any of this interests you feel free to add me in game at #zinchi1962 or on discord at zinchi#1040. Also since we are also on bleeding hollow feel free /who do work and theyā€™ll point you in the right direction. Hope to hear from you if not hope you find that community your looking for.

Hello Bloopzi!

We would love to see you join The Tortollan Rum Runners! The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we donā€™t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

Ā· Battle net - Faiery#1306

Ā· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnetā€¦ or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etcā€¦ So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may haveā€¦ you can catch me on my bnet anytimeā€¦ or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM.

Hi! If youā€™re open to faction change we might be the guild for you. We are Volatile-Llane/Arygos and we are looking for a dedicated tank. We have a laid back raiding environment, not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. Currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. Please add us if interested to chat: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

bumping this post

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Weā€™re not really looking for a tank specifically right now, but you still sound like the kind of player we look for. And Alt tanks that like to run Mythic+ keys are always a plus! Interested in a conversation if you areā€¦

Servers (US): Nesingwary, Nazgrel, Vekā€™nilash
Time Zone: Central

Current Needs:
Recruiting ALL classes, specs and iLvls!

Immediate Raid Spots available for the taking! ANY DPS with a solid Tank or Heal O-Spec is highly valued.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday (Misc. Raiding - Alts, PuGs, xmogs, etc): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Thursday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Sunday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)

Who We Are:

We are an AoTC Guild first and foremost. Our primary goal is to earn our Ahead of the Curve achievement as quickly as we can without killing ourselves in the process. Since our reformation a year a go, we have been among the first guilds in our server cluster to earn the achievement with each new raid release.

Our core is made up of (mostly) adult, old-school raiders, RL friends & family. Our Discord is generally quiet and focused during raids, as opposed to the noisy chaotic mess that most guilds experience. We provide a full stock of raid mats (enchants, gems, flasks, repairs, etc.) to Raid Core and contributing Members.

Prior raid experience is valued, but not required. We have a long track record of turning inexperienced players into solid raiders.

As a whole, our guild maintains a mature, helpful attitude. We donā€™t play the game for you, but we do offer full support and guidance as needed for anyone willing to put out some effort on their own.

We like incorporating small groups of friends / family and / or absorbing small guilds that have lost their way.

While we do not aspire to be a ā€œMythicā€ guild, we may dabble with Mythic content if / when it feels appropriate to do so.

Mythic+ Groups run often during the week.

If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, please contact one for the Guild Officers listed below for additional details.

Elitists pricks and / or Mythic Raiders looking for a deep Mythic push need not apply.

Guild Contacts:

GM: Flynn-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Vahleena-Nesingwary

Raid Leader: Serdwarf-Vekā€™nilash
Raid Leader: Songwing-Nazgrel
Officer: Mythrule-Nesingwary

Hey Bloopzi! Weā€™re looking for some dependable tanks in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. Weā€™re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. Weā€™re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment youā€™d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post