[H] 400 Warlock LFG

At the time of this post, I’m 400. I’m looking for a guild that is pushing mythic+ keys/farming keys (doesn’t matter what level). I did take a small break from Wow due to RL. I’m in the central time zone and my availability is 8pm - ish to 11:45pm. I do have to work during the week so not too late, 5am comes mighty early. Also, would like to start raid heroic raiding again, anything else is a bonus. I primarily play Demo but have played all specs. I’m willing to server transfer to find a great group and join a great community/guild

I have majority of the popular raiding addons like weakauras, bigwigs, details…etc

Raid Experience:
Uldir 8/8H, 2/8M
BOD 6/9 heroic, 1/9M

Not quite sure if our times mesh up but worth a shot right?

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Drakmakto,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are in need of DPS and could use a Warlock to help us push into Mythic raiding.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Contact me at laskaland#1301 in discord if interested!

Hi Drakmakto! My husband and I recently created a guild and are trying to fill the ranks for our M+ and raid progression. We just started raiding as a group this week and are already 6/9 H BoD. We are pushing to get AOTC. We are a close group of friends looking to keep that family vibe. We like to push content, but we like to have a good time doing it. So you can expect some weird, sarcastic and fun conversations. We would love to have you join us if you’re interested. We are horde on Zul’jin and raid Tues and Thurs from 8pm-10:30pm PST. We are always happy to help gear and level toons and we ensure every person in our guild gets in at least a +10 key each week for the cache. You will definitely feel at home with us. Feel free to message me at Babybones#1163

Hello Drakmakto! Might have what you are looking for. We are a Horde Guild on the Arthas Server. Below are the guild details:

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hi Drakmakto! If you are still looking for a guild, I’d love to chat! I’m at work now but I’ll be free around 5:30pm EST if you want to add me on Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185. I’ll leave our basic info here in the meantime, hope to hear from you soon!

Apotheosis Now is a horde raiding guild on Dalaran that has been together since vanilla and focuses on finishing heroic content ahead of the curve. Currently, we are 9/9 N, 6/9 H BoD and 1/2 HCoS.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm EST. We have a number of members that enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, and we are working on setting up various other activities throughout the week.

We are looking to add any DPS classes and possibly a healer. We will consider all players who are 18+, reliable, have Discord/Mic, and a positive attitude!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Frozenwing -GM

Hey Drak! We have a very active key community in Hubris, with 30+ players sporting over 1k io! We also have three raid groups, including one heroic only which is a one night raid for more casual folks! Also active discord. Please hit me up if interested in talking more, take care!

Hey Drakmakto!

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have a very active discord, both text and voice and we have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We have static key groups so you can get your keys done every week.

We also enjoy doing other things together like old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Hey there, we are looking for a Warlock.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Warlocks
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • Unholy DK
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• Resto Druid
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK, Arms/Fury Warrior)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471 / Tehmadman#1993
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Mf, Dev, Taebae, Irky

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 7/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hiya Drakmakto! We’re smaller, raiders + raiders friends, we love doing keys on all off days, we just love hanging out together. I’ll toss our copy paste down below and if you’re interested feel free to reach out.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid preferred all considered)
3 Ranged (BM Hunter, Spriest, Warlock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Recruiter
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798

Guild Leader
Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Rogue
DK (Any)
SPriest
Healing Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Hunter
Monk Any
Warlock

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Please join us at <Apeiron> on Kel’Thuzad! We are an Alliance community open to all skill levels! Many of us in the community have been playing together for several years. If you’ve never raided and may be a bit nervous to try it, please join us. If you’re willing to learn, we will teach you! If you want to just hang out in a fun community, do some m+, or pvp, or old content raids, we’d love to have you too. Our goal is to have at least 2 raid groups in the near future, one for mythic content and the other for normal/heroic content. We have a resident Twitch streamer named Jedith who plans to build a streaming team within our community. We would love to have you in our guild! My Battle Tag is auntiepam#1578 Current progression: 6/9H BoD in our first week, 2/2N in Cos Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm to 1am Eastern Currently recruiting: Although everyone is welcome to join, we are in need of a shadow priest and warlock.

Hey there, Drakmakto,
If you’re still looking for a new guild home, I’d love to chat!
We’re an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythics, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9
CoS: 2/2 (normal)

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Hi Drakmakto,

I’m not sure if you have found a guild yet, but would like you to consider us!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Greetings!

We are currently recruiting for our heroic team roster for one of Arthas’ top guilds Salt Factory.

What the guild has to offer:
Fun, adult-minded community with active membership and discord. We offer raids, mythic +'s, occasional tmog and achievement runs. This Mythic Progression minded guild offers two raid teams. The Semi-Hardcore (7/9 M, 2/2H) and the Semi-Casual (9/9H 2/2N).

What the Heroic team has to offer:
A dedicated group of mostly adult-acting adults who enjoy raiding and pushing content but in a relaxed environment. Mythic plus groups and bad jokes abound!

Raid Times: Eastern/Server
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 mid. (Usually wraps up a little before then. We’re old and have jobs.)

If you’d like to chat more, please feel free to add me to bnet. GinjurTwyste#1219

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more dps to round out our roster and really push into mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.