[H] 388 Balance Druid & Holy Priest duo LF M raiding home (6-9hrs)

Raiding experience dating back to vanilla including top 25 US raiding exp in TBC and Legion.
Both of us have cutting edge exp through multiple tiers in Legion.

Our ideal guild raids between 9PM-12AM EST on Monday, Tuesdays, Sat or Sun. Willing to make Weds-Fri nights work depending on the hours.

We came into BFA late, hesitant to jump into raiding again after dedicating so much time to it for so many years but we’ve mutually decided to go ahead and make the jump back in, but maybe not as demanding a schedule as we previously raided. We had no interest in Uldir and our only logs are from pugs. Holy Priest is open to Disc (not shadow), Druid open to playing resto if ever needed.

When we’re not raiding, we’ll be in M+ dungeons 90% of the time.

We’re looking for something laid back. Discord raging as well as any other sort of toxicity is huge turn off for us. We play for fun and to unwind.

Post your spam and leave a tag and I’ll get back to you if it looks like we’ll be a mutual fit!

Thanks for reading.

Best of luck to you on your search, if interested see the below information for our guild.

<Sixty Seconds to Wipe> of US-Greymane is a active progression guild Normal and Heroic. Guild was formed in 2006. We are actively seeking players who are willing to push content. We progress through Heroic after we clear Normal. We are 8/8 Heroic Uldir. Currently Progressing through Normal BoD and then through Heroic.

What we expect from you:

-attendance (even though we are casual raiding guild we can’t advance if the team is always inconsistent), outside of extenuating circumstances, we would appreciate a heads up if you are not able to make it.

-willingness to learning mechanics, the raid leader does a lot of prep, it would appreciated if you have some knowledge of the fights prior to the fight.

-Preparation, please supply your own pots and flasks. The guild members are friendly and will help out.

-ilvl at an appropriate level, we are not here to just help you gear to leave.

-positive and determined attitude (we don’t like to waste time, arguing does that, we want solutions to problems not add to it). We are always open to suggestions but know it is always the Raid Leaders final decision.

We raid:

Wednesday, 8:00 PM – 10:30 - 11 PM, Server

Sunday, 7:00 PM – 10:30 - 1130 PM, Server

recruiting needs:

Currently accepting all (higher priority on tanks and dps)

We welcome anyone interested in joining us. Contact Korsarrokahn - Greymane (Dravek#1410) if interested. or via discord @Dravek63#6357

Hey Bearackobama!

We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are very interested in progressing through Normal and Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We do run M+ pretty regularly and have done some casual progression into Mythic Uldir, getting 2/8M within our regular raiding hours. We are looking for a balance druid and a holy priest so you both could be a great fit for us.

Guild: Hang and Bang

Faction: Horde

Server: StormreaverUS

Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST

Current Progression: 7/9 Normal BFD, 8/8H (AOTC) Heroic raiding guild. 2/8 Mythic.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey if youre willing to raid Friday night in addition to Saturday nights, our hours seem to match up. Many of our raiders are in the same spot, previous hardcore raiders who burnt out and have come back for bfa at a lighter schedule than theyve raided previously. Many of us love m+ and push them daily (myself included)

Our heal team is currently at 5 people, so an offspec would be preferred for the holy priest, but many of our healers have an offspec prepared in case we need to shift the healing comp around. My spam is in my thread and so is our btags, so reach out if you guys are interested.

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M) (7/9N)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and assorted DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hi Bearackobama,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/8 H Battle for Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for Any roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

bump! quick edit :slight_smile:

Hello there!

If you’re looking for a change in scenery, consider < Grey Parse >! We’re laid back, but we like to get stuff done. Take a look at my advert spam and let me know if you’re interested or have questions! HapaPlays#1302

Good evening! Tortured on Skywall is looking for Raiders for Wed, Sun, Mon (9-11 EST) (6-8 Server) We are a flexible and casual guild that realizes our members have lives outside of raiding. We are a long standing guild on our server 10+ years. Our goal is AOTC each raid tier, which we always achieve. Feel free to add me my battle tag is Dustbunny#1996, or I can be reached in discord dustbunny#1310 . We also have a community that you could join if you would like to trial some raids before server transferring. Good luck in your search!

Hello there! If you 2 are looking for something more laid back and casual I think I have the place for you :smiley:

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Rogue

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OF a plus)
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Healer:
Disc/Holy Priest (Shadow Off Spec a plus)
Holy Paladin

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hey Bearackobama… If you think you and your priest friend might be able to swing a start time of 8pm EST, check out my guild. Spam is below! Best of luck!

<Enlightened> is a Horde guild on the Firetree realm in World of Warcraft. (Firetree is connected to the realms Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, & Stormscale.) The goal of Enlightened is to create a guild and community of players who get to know each other like family and help each other out. Our raiding goals are to clear heroic and progress into mythic with collaborative teamwork in a relaxed raiding atmosphere. And for additional entertainment, we’ve recently added a weekly transmog contest for our raid with prizes!

Our guild is comprised of players whose ages range from mid-20s to 40s, experience in WoW ranges from Vanilla to Legion, and we have male and female players.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm - 12am
Sunday 8pm - 11pm

Recruitment Needs:
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We currently have a high demand for:
Healers: Discipline Priest
Melee: Rogue, Death Knight
Ranged: Hunter (BM & MM), Balance Druid

BFA Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor – 7/9N & 2/9H (as of 1/27)
Uldir –8/8H & 2/8M

Avralynia, Guild Leader – BNet @ Avralynia#1876, Discord @ Av#5252
Thorrdude, Officer – BNet @ DarthVader#1799
Yuna, Officer – Finaldestin5#1703

** Adding nightly weekday guild/community events **
Tues = Keystones
Wed = Transmog & Achievement runs (expansion based, rotating weekly)
Thurs = Keystones
Fri = “Grab a beer and chill” Chat with friends while farming feast & cauldron mats
Mon = PvP

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

7/9N 1/9H BoD
Lead by 3/9H
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370+ ilvl
Neck level 30+
Willing to server transfer after a trial period of 2 weeks

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

updated availability - lf 6-9 hrs a week.

Hey there we are looking for a DPS and one of our healers wants to go DPS, so we could accommodate both of you. We raid Tues and Wed 9 pm-12pm. Guild has been together for 8+ years

taeyang#1955

Still looking for the right fit - not looking to hop around. We intend to stick out the rest of BFA at the very least.

Hey!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
9/9N 5/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Warlock (MEDIUM)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

new week - new bump

Hey Bearackkobama
We would love to talk more two you both add us on Bnet We raid Friday and Saturday nights if that might work out starting at 945 est till 130 am… Hit us up We are running a Normal tonight if yall are interested.

Thanks
Crouching— Daniel#1124

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

BoD

Heroic: 4/9

Current Needs

DPS - [Low] Solid ranged or melee will be considered.

Healer -[High] Resto Shaman or Druid with DPS Offspec

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat.

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet

Or get in contact with one of our recruiters
Killerthings#1670 on bnet or Killerthings#7965 on discord
7/9N and 4/9H (One night of prog so far. 1-26-19

Recruitment Needs

DK Tank - High Demand
DK DPS - High Demand

DH Tank - Medium Demand
DH DPS - Low Demand

Druid Tank - Medium Demand
Druid Balance - High Demand
Druid Feral - Medium Demand
Druid Resto - Low Demand

Hunter - Low Demand

Mage - Medium Demand

Monk Tank - High Demand
Monk DPS - High Demand
Monk Heals - Medium Demand

Paladin Tank - Low Demand
Paladin DPS - Medium Demand
Paladin Healer - Low Demand

Priest - Low Demand

Rogue - Low Demand

Shaman Enhance - Low demand
Shaman Elemental - Medium Demand / High demand with viable Resto Offspec.
Shaman Resto - Medium Demand

Warlock - Medium Demand

Warrior Tank - Low Demand
Warrior DPS - High Demand

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal of CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounter… Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Add-ons: We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)
Slashkiller-Ysera (recruiter) [killerthings #1670]-Bnet or Killerthings#7965-discord
preferred method of contact would be discord but you can reach me on either one.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.