[H] 388 Balance Druid & Holy Priest duo LF M raiding home (6-9hrs)

Still looking, Horde only please

1 Like

7/8 m 4/9h mon-tues-thr 9-12 est james#12323 if you wanna talk

Our little community of heathens is called Duh Winning. We are horde on Ner’zhul. We wrapped up Uldir at 6/8M and are currently sitting at 9/9N and 4/9H. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9-12 est (which I gather from your post, may NOT work for you, but you sound like the kind of raiders we are, so it was worth posting just in case). We also do an optional Sunday farm night at the same time. Duh Winning is something we’re pretty proud of. It’s a solid group of people who have roots going back together for many expansions. Many of us used to raid much more seriously, and just can’t handle that kind of commitment anymore, with kids, careers, and wanting to sleep. Everyone is pretty much 30+, give or take, and we are a strictly adult guild. I like to say we are friendships first, and progression follows. We do well without losing sight of the fact that we are here to have fun.

Anyway, if you’re at all curious about us, feel free to hit me up on discord DarthTantrum#4444

Hey, if you both are open to coming alliance side we may be a fit for you in DIMA on Kel’Thuzad. We’re currently 6/9H while raiding two nights a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00pm to 12:00am EST (hopefully thursdays work for you two). Id love to see if there could be a fit for you so feel free to reach out via Bnet or Discord if you’re interested.

Bnet: LuckyCharms#1178
Discord: Luckycharms45#6156