[H] 380 h/disc priest LF 2 day mythic guild

Hey recruiters!

Thanks for checking out my post. Like most people I’m LFG for the next tier. I main holy at the moment but am very interested in getting back into disc since I played disc since WOTLK up until Blizz gutted it. I’d be happy maining either spec or being flex between both.

I’m looking for a guild that’s:

• Horde!
  • 2 days max during the week, days are flexible, but for time preferably after 8-8:30pm EST until 12-12:30am EST.
  • Have cleared 3-4/8M+ this tier
  • Would really enjoy a norm/heroic run on an off night

I don’t mind swapping servers. Other than that I’m happy to answer questions about myself and would love to get to know your guild :slight_smile: Hoping to find a good fit so I can stop hopping around, you know? I’d be interested in running heroic/mythic or mythic+ dungeons for trial (after apping if you’d prefer).

Thanks for your time!

Edit: Forgot to include contact info!

• Bnet: Elayna#11139
  • Discord: Elayna#7609

Bonking to the top

Up I go before bed!

Hello there Elayna, I added your b-tag and on discord for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile: (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in looking: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

I want to be as transparent with you as possible, We have had a bumpy past couple of weeks, due to a stalemate of people not showing up to raids. I am determined to get those last few raiding spots filled, so we do not have roster issues again. Cutting edge is something that we strive for, and we need patient competent players to support that.

Hey Moon!

Thanks for the response! I added you back :slight_smile: Hope to talk soon.

Happy Monday everyone. I’m still searching for the right fit.

Hi Elayna. Angry Mob is looking for healers just like you. Maybe you??!?!

Here is our post. I will message you as well, hopefully we can chat today!

1 Like

Hey there! I have a horde 5/8M guild that raids TUE/WED 615-915pm PST (915-1215pm EST your time) … we do alt/ heroic nights on THUR and RBGs on Fri! I have added your bnet and if you wanna chat more let me know :smiley:

Rawra#1290

Hey Livi! It was nice speaking with you. I’ve added Jesz on bnet, hope to run some dungeons with you guys soon :slight_smile:

Hello!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (MEDIUM)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there, hope the search is going well!

“First Try” 5/8M- is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Raid Nights:

Mythic- Sun/Mon 9:45pm - 1:15am EST
Heroic- Weekly runs for alts

Recruiting:

Tanks ( Med )

Healers ( Med )

Melee ( Med )

Ranged ( High ) - Mage/Shadow Priest/Balance

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

Lets chat if you’re interested, I’m an open book!

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

we are a semi-hardcore horde guild on Tichondrius that will be raiding on tue and thur 6-10.
we are looking for all roles as of now for a mythic raiding team if you have any interest in joining add bnet Escape#1473

I added you on discord so if you could add me back we can chat

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Talked to a lot of you thanks for the adds I’m still searching and running a few dungeon trials tomorrow would be happy to chat with some more folks before BFD drops officially

Hey Elayna!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

I hope you come check us out!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707