[H] 3 Dps Looking for Mythic Progression

Hello.
We are 3 friends who have been playing WoW together since Wrath. We have completed AOTC and would like to find a 2-day raiding guild to push some Mythic progression and +Ms. We would like to find a nice guild that has fun and at the same time is goal-oriented with the goal to kill some bosses. We would love to progress and grow with you as a team.

The team consists of a 218 boomkin, 215 shadow priest, and either a 217 Pally Tank or a DPS DH.

We would prefer Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays (2 of the 3) with a finishing time around 10-10:30 pm Server time.
Thank you for your time. Please post here or use pm me at clairy#1976 or evil#1919.

3/10M AOTC Castle Recruiting. Community of fun friendly people who like to shoot the shiit but get serious on boss fights. Seeking DPS Melee / Ranged Tues & Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Add me on Bnet Hellspawnxxx#1904

hey Clairie, i wanted to say one thing up front. we already have some boomies but i 100% know they want more boomies in raid to join their “brotherhood” of disco chickens. with that in mind, we are looking to add a few consistent DPS players to our roster. it’s more important to me that we all get along and are on the same page rather than how nasty your logs are.

this is us

I added both of you on Bnet. Look forward to talking to you. 3/10 M progressing on Invera. Could use some more DPS

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like