[H] 2/8M 380 Arms Warrior LF PST M Raiding Guild

380 Arms / 375 Prot Warrior looking for PST guild raiding between 6-10 pm server time weekdays or weekends. Solid track records in raids and committed to end game content. Looking for a new place to thrive for 8.1 and beat up on your dps without doubt.

FIST#1794 Btag

http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/spirestone/indomitable?mode=detailed&zone=19#

http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/spirestone/indomitable?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=4

If you’re interested in giving me a trial run next week, I would be more then happy to attend with you. Just add my Btag give me the info and I will be down for your lockout that week.

Syntax Error on Malganis is recruiting great players for progression raiding!
Our times match up with yours pretty well and we are high need for a warrior. We have a heroic run tonight you could trial in!
Schedule
Progression: Tuesday / Friday 10pm - 1am EST
(Optional) M+: Wednesday 10 30pm EST
(Optional) Farm: Thursday 10pm EST
(Optional) DnD 5e: Saturday 8pm EST

Contact
Via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Lead: Blind#8000
Wowprogress: 2/8M wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Hey I am from the guild [Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal we are currently 2/8M with work on Zek.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 845 - 1145 EST, and are currently looking for all roles.

You may also see more detail about our guild at WoWprogress.

Below is our contact information, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Annemarie – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Hey Indomitable!

ID2 is recruiting ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Uldir progression and 8.1. 365+ ilvl and prior mythic experience are preferred.

Raid Nights are:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30-11(EST).

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera, and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We’ve had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before. We are an accommodating guild with a focus on progression while balancing real life with game time. We enjoy a vibrant community which involves both competitive PVE and PVP content. You can frequently find our members running lower M+ and pushing higher keys (10-15) or being competitive on the PVP ladder, we have two current Glads that are constantly in the arena as well as an assortment of individuals on the grind up!

Current Progression

2/8 Mythic

8/8 Heroic

Needs

Ranged

All Classes are currently being looked at

Melee

Rogue, Warrior, Havoc, Frost DK

Heals

Holy Paladin, Mistweaver, Resto Shaman

And of course, any other players who feel they are skilled enough to compete with our team!

That being said, we value consistent performance and attendance. If you can show up every night with a positive attitude ready to put in work and be productive do not hesitate to contact us.

If you’re looking for long term stability (and are 18+), an active community, and a commitment to make it as far as we can each tier contact Tactic in game or through btag (Chill#11560), or any other raid officer! We look forward to hearing from you!

Any further questions should be directed to:
Raid Officers

Tookanchew (Beseechia#1218), Zeona (Demonichell#1308), or Tactic (Chill#11560)

General Officers

Zoogore, Krakhan, Raulfy

I have added you on btag and hope to hear from you soon!

<Idiokracy> 3/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic is recruiting quality raiders to bolster our numbers for Mythic Uldir! Raid times are T&Th 8-11PM PST. All roles are considered for quality players! Friendly guild. High Need: Holy Pally, Boomkin, Warrior, Warlock Moderate Need: DPS w/ reliable tank OS, WW Monk, DK, Shadow Priest, Disc Priest If you have logs please link in your whisper/reply. Recruits are brought in on a 2 week trial status to confirm attendance. After that all repairs and expanded guild bank privileges. We have an active M+ community and are looking for more to help push mythic bosses. Legion Raid Experience (when each raid was current/relevant) NightHold: 5/10 Mythic Tomb Of Sarg.: 4/9 Mythic Antorus: 5/11 Mythic We do a lot of M+ during off days (Multiple 3k+ players when season was relevant, multiple 1000+ now on 27 Nov) and have a great core group of raiders. We have a great time and do guild activities nightly. Laid back guild, we consider ourselves “casually serious.” Mature and older atmosphere but we have our fun.

Add me at Leo#15334

Hello there Indomitable, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile: (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush: