Guys we should of known night elves worship a robot

That you care about Night Elf fans. Whether that isn’t new or astonishing isn’t relevant to my posting about it.

1 Like

At least Mekkatorque didn’t die.

1 Like

The toxic stuff I said two years ago during BfA wasn’t who I am as a person. Don’t have to believe me, but that’s the truth :wolf:

I mean, you have come at me several times during BFA and SL… Most often taking your frustrations with me and applying them to Night Elf fan entire.

Now you have cycled back trying to be buddy buddy with me as if I forgot. I am not really sure what you are getting at or what you situation is that makes you be like this. But I have called you out on it before.

You going to tell me I am wrong now? Or are you going roll over? At least until you decide to come at me again with Ren and Don and whoever to back you up?

I’m not trying to be buddy with you at all. I don’t care if you like me or not. I just said what was true. I am trying to a better person and picking my fights more carefully :wolf:

Take it or leave it

See i might believe that if it wasn’t a flat out lie.

You have been toxic to me throughout Shadowlands. You act like this is still high school, emboldened when you have friends to back you up. Your opinions blow whichever way the wind is going.

I would go on but I have told you this before.

I never even interacted with you during shadowlands

Clearly you are confused. You seem to think I been interacting with you for the entire of SL when you only started posting recently.

This was 3 months ago…

And I said I’m trying to be better. I was tired of the Who had it worse, forsaken or NE argument. shrug :wolf:

You also said this

I think the first step to “being better” is to be honest

I not denying I said it. It was a frustration from hearing the same arguement during BfA and than again during SL.

I’m willing to bury the bad blood and start over again. I honestly am trying to be better.

1 Like

Just played this Week’s Quest and it turns out:

Eternal Ones are created by stuffing already existing Souls(or amalgamations of Souls) into Robots.

The Winter Queen being Elune’s Sister now merely means that Elune’s Sister got killed at some point and was stuffed into a Robot by the First Ones so that she may join the Soul Amalgamations that became the other Eternal Ones.