Guys we should of known night elves worship a robot

I mean look at what happens when you mention their tree burning. They activate screeching mode. But seriously the lore is depressingly bad

6 Likes

Oh yeah.

If they’re all robots, and Elune is the Winter Queen’s sister that would mean she to is a godbot.

Man what’s with this setting and everything being secret robots? It was kinda interesting in Wrath to learn men, dwarves and gnomes came from Titan droids that caugh a literal skin condition from Cthulu.

But let’s be real here, that’s still extremely silly and reusing it for deities is just creative bankruptcy.

I get the idea behind it. It’s supposed to add intrigue because naturally you go “Well who built them?”.

But I don’t care. It’s already stupid because Eternal means without a beginning or end but very clearly they did have a beginning if Anakin Skywalker pieced them together on Tatioone or whatever.

31 Likes

0/10 bait Erevien

3 Likes

Come up with something interesting please. We already know he’s not erevien

Dude why? We all know Elune is likely a robot… Haven’t the Night Elves suffered enough?

I don’t think Erevien would play a gnome much less alliance

I just like to incite him the way he tries to incite us
Besides, I’m not actually certain he isn’t Erevien considering Erevien made multiple accounts.

Why not ask Farnath to come up with something interesting first?

1 Like

Considering how calm farnath is, I highly doubt they’re the same person. :stuck_out_tongue: :wolf:

Its lovely ya all talk about me this way. But honestly i was just joking about the lore i even stated this is depressing even for night elves which i don’t like

I know you were joking, but most night elf fans are pretty uptight :wolf:

Honestly considering I have seen erevien on the EU i am not surprised why you all thought i was him. But yeah, if two-night elves here want me to stop posting these jokes i can. I will not however say I like night elves i found them to be bland. The female Night elves being the leaders of the society is the best part and really well done but its being poorly executed as of late. Anyways Amadis and Faranoth I will stop the jokes if you prefer. I was just taking a jab at the recent lore and how night elves with elune being revealed to be something disappointing i can’t help but feel sympathy anymore.

1 Like

At this point, I’m pretty sure of the following:

Blizzard: “Nope.”

3 Likes

I feel the same about blood elves. Looks like we’re both disappointed.

Oh noes whatever will we do without your sympathy
You can keep making your “jokes” just don’t feel attacked when I make my own :slight_smile:

Does that mean tree fire jokes are on the menu now? :stuck_out_tongue: :wolf:

1 Like

Eh, when were they not?

True I suppose. Not that I would make them or anything. I’d have to care enough to joke like that :stuck_out_tongue: :wolf:

9 Likes

And? NE fans still deserve it. I’m just not going to joke about it. Doesn’t mean I don’t sympathize with the PLAYERS who feel slighted by blizzard. :eyes:

I’m probably horribly wording this again. Which I have a bad habit of doing.

You claimed that you need to care enough to make a joke.
Amadis is showing proof that you do indeed care. Or at least you claim to…

/ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb
Understand and share the feelings of another.