Here’s mine.

2 Likes

I always listen to that when I raid.

3 Likes

An all-time classic.

1 Like

Here’s some recent (and perennial) faves:

2 Likes

a tiny sampling of my “feel good” playlist, aka the playlist where i just dump songs i think sound nice w/o any regard for genre

1 Like

Been listening to a buttload of Руки Вверх! (Hands Up!) lately.

check this check this out

“Slam Boys” with Little Big!

“When We Were Young”

“I’m Sick of You”

I’m in your playlist, meddling with your elections.

Not just this particular song.

1 Like

My playlist has no (sense) theme, you’ll be listening to something like Crowded House, then the next song will be by Slayer, then after that it’s Lady Gaga, followed by Alice Cooper.

Song that’s playing now is The Death Set’s “6 Different Ways to Die”.

2 Likes

(OOC) My playlist is super eclectic, like I would assume most are. I like things from Hank Williams to Billie Eilish, from Classic to Metal, etc. Basically any music.

Recently I’ve been on a early 2000s hip hop thing. Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, 50 Cent, etc. lots of West Coast.

3 Likes

A relaxing song while grinding Pathfinder: Learning to Fly by Pink Floyd

2 Likes

whatever LittleVMills makes

Sabaton is fun. I love the way he rolls his R’s. LOL

Another recent is just Skimbleshanks The Railway Cat. Aka “The only good damn song done in the movie version of Cats”

Folks have his whole song and video on Tumblr so it’s just so fun to watch the tapdancing or that beat change when they’re all trotting along the train tracks. It’s so catchy.

Skimble isn’t usually a tap dancer so I LOVE that the movie did this with him. Usually Jennyanydots does the tap dancing in the show but since that lady playing her can’t dance at all I guess they just scooted it over to Skimble

1 Like
1 Like

Current recent song playing. Was lovely to see Gorillaz pop back into the music scene on my birthday

I hope you enjoy metal, else my post will have been for naught.