Guys, give me a peek at your

Playlist! I need some tunes for WoW. What are you currently listening to?

1 Like
11 Likes
2 Likes

Darude - Sandstorm

4 Likes
9 Likes
1 Like

Depends what ya want.
Like I listen too glitter and gold or everywhere I go by onlap while on hawke here.

Or if I wanna go on my dk I go shadow warrior.

1 Like

This unit would recommend anything by Sabaton. The war and battle themes of their music perfectly punctuates proud players pounding other players.

4 Likes

Playin right now

Gods I love sabaton…
Go that route for my warrior…

1 Like

I have a 30STM Pandora playlist.

And also this, which is currently inspiring me to write:

5 Likes

(out of character) saw them in Montreal they were having so much fun on stage it was a great show.

1 Like

What sort of genres do you like? I have recommendations for virtually everything. Here’s a smattering of things:

Dream Theater [progressive rock]

Purity Ring [triphop]

KMFDM [industrial metal]

Above & Beyond [trance]

Patsy Cline [country]

3 Likes

Google “Yakkity Sax 10 hours” and you’ll have my PvP play list…hic!

1 Like

One of my favorites!

1 Like

Lets seeeeee. Stuff I can post here…

I also have a playlist for my DnD character. A male Tiefling named Preacher. It’s all over the place with types of music so hey that might be fun for some.

I tried to tell a story sort of with it so if it doesn’t make a lot of sense then that’s my bad. I kinda went mad with power with my itunes library with him lol. I even made a post on my blog describing why each song is there. But I can’t post links here -_- ( heads up tho some of the videos have dark imagery in them but I haven’t had trouble posting some of it way in the past. One of the songs also is a direct topic of abuse so if you don’t wanna see or hear it then skip the Tool song. )

2 Likes

I, Donny Kawano, strongly believe you will deeply connect to these lyrics. They will touch your very soul; leaving you to weep on the floor in joy for the rest of your days. Or perhaps misery in knowing that you will never connect with a song like this again.

Enjoy the :cheese:!

Donny Kawano backflips into his basement to polish his rat tail. Even if he must pretend he’s a fox, his tail will remain shiny and clean beneath its wig.

I usually listen to a 24-hour lowfi playlist by chilled cow on YouTube. it’s super relaxing and makes great background music.

Of course you could substitute my suggestion for any lowfi playlist you like. :slight_smile: