Gushing Wound Corruption Effect Reduction

Terrible change… warlocks buffed even more in PVP.

1 Like

actually there is no way only 1 gushing out sims a rank 3 stars, maybe 5-6 gushing will but the dps per corruption is about =, just gushing damage is way way way more reliable.

4 Likes

Good now nerf TD. Like actually nerf it this time.

4 Likes

And who’s fault is it that they blew that much gold on a corruption effect knowing it could be nerfed?

Certainly not Blizzard’s. Like I keep telling people, need to stop obsessing over corruptions as it leads to dumb decisions like what you just stated.

12 Likes

I am on team Nerf TD have been for awhile.

3 Likes

Was finally about to wear my gushing wound piece last week while staying under that magic number of 39

Why must you torture me!!!

3 Likes

It just sucks that we live in a world where things like corruption can’t be tested before they go live and then they have to get nerfed.

31 Likes

Imagine testing a system before letting to go live.

Oh wait this was an emergency system slapped together because the planned systems of BFA were all mega disasters :slight_smile:

48 Likes

In the world where things are fun.

4 Likes

Good. 10char

2 Likes

No it doesnt.

So instead of reasonably nerfing it so that its still viable, you are going to nerf it like you did EV and kill it completely.

These people are right. Covenants have no chance, you have no idea how to balance.

67 Likes

Lol, there is nothing to salvage at this point. BfA is a train wreck from start to finish.

33 Likes

You literally playing on PVE, OP or not it does way less of an impact compare to PVP where people are getting one shot by corruption.

Hell now everyone can get gushing wound how is it a bad thing

1 Like

Don’t nerf it. Just don’t put it on the vendor, which will keep it rare.

4 Likes

Imagine a world were we could nerf corruption!

1 Like

If you have to nerf it by 35% that because you never tested it to begin with. Second, Why now? Now that people can by it? If that’s what you needed to nerf it to the ground then blizzard just showed how little they understand balancing. Now I’m worried for shadowlands.

40 Likes

continues to eat popcorn enjoying the show while storing all the salt that’s flowing

Clearly some people missed the memo that when it came it that it was a giant yolo test to see if it worked. It didn’t and they already have said as such. They’re just not bothering to remove it as it’s more hassle than dealing with some of the outliers.

6 Likes

Finally. Now nerf Destro locks.

Gushing wounds was a problem, but it kept Destros somewhat in check. Hammer them down next.

8 Likes

and we live in a world where Bliz only knows how to balance by nerfing.
GG, I’m done.

6 Likes

Incredible, amazing change!!!
(The fact that I don’t have any Gushing Wounds totally doesn’t alter my opinion)

8 Likes