Drogo
Snowblind
Dalthium
Lefteye

find me on Fairbanks dudes!

Name - Bulletwar
Guilds- Malice, Forlorn
Race/Class- Dwarf Warrior

Tanked for Malice and then later Forlorn in BC. Seeing who still exists out there. :slight_smile:

I recognize a few names from the previous posts, howdy partners.

3 Likes

<3 Bomb!
<3 Riddle!

Definitely remember playing with you on Guru, then Stonemaul. Joecamel and I are on Sargeras now. Galis has toons spread out. Treat (Sgt.Treat) is back on his warrior on horde side.

I so remember playing with all the RoS people- MJ, Leio (I think Galis said the PVP together with Azshre), Tir, Cotin, Krohm, Dislocator, Ez.

Good times, I hope they come back for Classic.

Stealthy Tap crew:
Tapwhat - Druid (Me)
Tapthat - Druid
Tapthis - Rogue

Guild: Blind Leading the Blind

Fairly active BG/World PvPers. I believe we were around rank 9. We enjoyed taking advantage of unofficial features like wall walking/jumping mechanics and Furbolg form. Much shenanigans. I was more involved then the others with raiding (MC/BWL/ZG/AQ).

Special shout-out to the Warlord(+) rank Orc Hunter we ran across in barrens named Biohazard (sp?). Furbolg form ftw.

My memory failed me. BLtB was another server. “Crescent Moon Clan”, “Veritas Aequitas”, “Eternal Conviction”, and “Malice” was the string of guilds on Gurubashi.

Biohazard, yes! I remember running into them all over the place (and in AV especially) as well as chatting with them via the old Gurubashi forums. We developed something of a relationship where we’d often just salute each other in BGs and move on to kill others. :stuck_out_tongue:

Crescent Moon Clan! Thanks for reminding me that I was a part of that guild for a bit, but didn’t get to do much with them I think. Small guild that I did early level 60 dungeons with.

Valeriebrcks / Välerie
Human Rogue
Extremus Vis

I’m trying to find my old friend Droxius and everyone else who shared good experiences at the time!

Not sure if you remember me, but this is Meneldil (raid leader) from Malice. Great to hear from folks who raided with Malice.

1 Like

Droxius the Warrior ?

Hey Välerie, it’s been a long time friend, what’s up my dude?

I remember you, you suck.

@Neewollah

I definitely recognize your name - hello! I want to say I was in Deathblow around early TBC.

Planning to play Classic?

The Malice memories are slowly trickling back. I was more of the B Team druid healer. Hahaha, definitely remember a bit of enmity with another B Team resto druid, forgot his name but we had a few DKP bidding wars.

I do remember the name Meneldil, and and a few others who have popped up.

RoS sounds very familiar as well. Hot damn. This Classic wow is proving to be far more interesting than I had imagined.

1 Like

Holy **** this new forum software is entirely frustrating. I can’t switch my post to the correct character avatar. These suicida* characters should be my Tapwhat, and I can’t edit their post author.

Edit: On a fun note, my Tapwhat character is fully preserved with 60 raiding gear.

Nee ~ I remember you!

I remember my 1st raid with Deathblow. I was the last one standing and I had a lucky frostbolt that killed Ragnaros

My toon was Leroi, a human mage. Those were some good times!!

@ Aeridel
I will be playing classic for sure. Probably on Herod , Whitemane, or Faerlina although not sure I wanna deal with streamers on Faerlina. What about you ?

I remember your mage. Those were good times. Are you going to play Classic ?

Any old Deathblow members or friends can add me on Discord if you wanna regroup for Classic.
Trickrrrtreat#8437

looks like Deathblow people will be on Whitemane . If Whitemane is too crowded we will fall back to Fairbanks.

We have a Discord server. Let me know if you want an invite

Was cabana our shadow priest? I can’t remember anything from vanilla days

I also remember the Tap-crew. I also agree these forums suck. I’m locked out of switching characters or something. UGH

• Daken: Dwarf Paladin