Gurubashi Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Gurubashi (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Bonechiller
Night Elf Rogue
Crimson Knights

Not looking for anyone in particular, just curious if I recognize anyone here or if anyone recognizes me.

Harutsu
Night Elf Hunter
Avante Guard
Also not looking for anyone in particular, just curious if I recognize anyone here or if anyone recognizes me.

1 Like

This is Crystala from Avante Garde. I just found I still had an old character in this guild. Hopefully Hopeful, Miranda, Leora, Blump, Fae or someone is out there.

2 Likes

Potence, Gnome Warrior that was in Arduous Journey (AJ) and Forceful Entry (FE). King of Winterspring lol

1 Like

I don’t recall your name Crystala (I was very young at the time) But I still talk with Hopeful and Blump from time to time

1 Like

I was young too, I don’t remember your name specifically. I was friends with Silmar/Sillion, Iranon, Kaslan, and Hezpako. I remember running ZG.

2 Likes

Discord: Duglz#4962

1 Like

Hey Avante Guard peeps, I was Sysrq back then. Cool to hear Hope and Blump are still out there!

1 Like

Veo/Trumper from Void/AJ

Hello

Power/Auroch from Forceful Entry/Varangian Guard/Clownshow, played a gnome mage

anomaly#8532 in discord, hit me up

sup potence

iisakamaru (everyone always confused the i with L when it’s capitalized). Looking for an old guildmate Ytram. Think the guild was Eye for an Eye. Dwarf Priest.

Oakshador - NE warrior. I remember being in a guild suicide squad. Used to pal around with a hunter named twoshots and a gnome warrior named ashil…

Smullik
Night Elf Hunter
Forceful Entry

Played on Warsong until the original gang moved to Gurubashi and formed Forceful Entry stopped playing after we downed Twin Emps

Catmonster, Nelf, Druid
Guilds: Eternal Ascension, Æön, and Deathblow respectively.

Kaybeitren - Dwarf Hunter
Kayzie - Gnome Warlock
Played in Illustrious and later Destruction’s Wake

2 Likes

Clenise - Gnome Warlock
Guilds- Sanguinarians and Riddle Of Steel
Lookin for my guy Demortis, NElf Hunter from Ministry

Partner - Gnome Warlock
Guild - Paradise
Battletag - Bobbysercy#1594

Hey Tucker, I remember you(horde rogue bwl) you used to roll with zyox, altis and co right?