Gurubashi Alliance Reconnections

Oreo! i remember you its been some time me and Duendes played with you Years ago. Remember Heals, Chickensamich, Iqon, onichan, i remember others but not off the top of my head

Hi neewollah i remember you from RoS. I played a Fury Warrior ‘‘Whorrior/Byonix’’ and i do remember Wodan getting our 1st and only Ashkandi hehe

I remember you. I know Wodan doesn’t play any more but Zaron does. I let him know about this thread.

Daken: Dwarf Paladin
I played a lot with a mage Bella and we were in Malice for a little while and then a guild called Valhalla. I honestly don’t remember much from my time there.

Looking to try out Herod in classic as Alliance again.

Edit: Maybe stalagg now…

Bombatta, Human Paladin!
Co Founder of The “Riddle of Steel”

I remember playing briefly with Neewollah. Absolutely remember Helianthe and Joecamel. Other players I remember: Shinyknight, Mysticjade, leiolfr, Intensity, Azshre, Galis, Philemon.

This brings back a lot of memories!

3 Likes

Hey Bombatta,
Been a long time. Hope to see you in classic.

1 Like

I remember playing with you and Bella in Malice! This is Meneldil.

2 Likes

I played here. It has been so long that who I played with when runs together.
I was a Dwarf Priest, I think named Xronos. Human Mage probably named Balthazar (probably misspelled in some form.) Possibly Kitronos (warrior) which I still use today. If anyone remembers me add Kitronos#11829

I think this was the realm I played with Cryptys, Skye, and Azuka.

Philemon
Human Priest
Forceful Entry, Riddle of Steel

Hey Bomb, it’s Phil! It’s been so long! Man, too many familiar names here. Now I need to go back and watch our raid videos again…

2 Likes

Hey Scallion, it’s Phil! I think we met once. I still have the Fraps of you, me, and Inspyron waking up early to watch Megalomania open Ahn’Qiraj!

1 Like

Ellewoods
Human GM Rogue
Soldiers

1 Like

georgesmith - orc warrior. discord - gronzosmash#0941

wow i totally forgot about some of those… but how can you forget bubz (gm?) and his brother sillyb ?

Neopscionic - Dwarf Paladin
Deceptionous - Nightelf Druid

Don’t remember much from when I used to play
Looking to see if Bonana, Supergreg, or Olivier are still playing

Easy i had memory problems back then. LOL i remember bubz i am trying to remember the name of the mage guild officer he used to have a bunch of poker chips he would thumb through on vent. ah the good old days. Me and duendes are rolling hord this go around if your interested.

also remember that one kid who always said Leetsauce? I think his name was leetasaurous or something like that always wanted to play DPS warrior LOL. OH remember when we all got banned for 72 hours cause someone said in guild chat the GM’s cant do Sh*T to us after GM jesus gnome kicked us out of MC?

im not sure what im playing this time. I think i remember leetsauce er w/e but the ban i think that was b4 i joined

well if you descide to play hord this go around me and Duendes are playing on Fairbanks name will be Balaam also i suppose we could trade discord or something

Brewdin - Gnome Warlock
Guilds - Of Destiny and Fate, Arduous Journey, Sayuri

There’s way too many people I’d like to see to list here. Maybe my man Hotchili and his badass ponytail.

1 Like