Gul'dan

So is vanilla Gul'dan dead? Or is anyone still around? I'm sure the connected realms are most the pop.
I rarely come across another person from Gul'dan when I am online. Everyone else seems to be from the merged servers.
I’m a returning vanilla player for bfa. Yo I remember your twink guild. Idk if you remember sacred prodigies.
I played on Gul'dan vanilla in <Friends with Benefits> - gnome warlock named Vehemence.
1 Like
08/13/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Nurfedcs
I played on Gul'dan vanilla in <Friends with Benefits> - gnome warlock named Vehemence.

Friends with bennys!
1 Like
08/08/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Defiasfist
So is vanilla Gul'dan dead? Or is anyone still around? I'm sure the connected realms are most the pop.

I haven't seen a single person from Gul'dan tbh.
1 Like
08/13/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Nurfedcs

Bro srsly whutup
i started at tail end of vanilla and have been here since
1 Like

H-hello everybody…

1 Like

*hugs everyone *

5 Likes

Defias and opal! This takes me back.

<-- Rassbutin

Varax/Jouvart/Cynical Here

I know alot of you <3

I’m still around and so is most of contempt.

I know that name =-P

Wow if it isn’t the server-first level 61 Warlock on Gul’dan, you’re in this gallery:
Can’t post links apparently, but here https://imgur.com/a/BcuncYk

Original Sons of Chronos merged into Contempt member here. First was Keiser the tauren warrior until I was an idiot and got banned for botting in Silithus farming reputation. Not much time left after that before TBC came out, so I spent the rest of the time getting ready to reroll a Blood Elf Paladin for the guild.

Bunch of coworkers and I are rolling on Fairbanks and I’m recreating my tauren warrior Keiser to tank for them if any Contempt old schoolers want to come say hi.

I severely miss 2007, honestly.

I think we are going to end up on Herod. Got about 20 to 25 members from different eras of Contempt.

Come play on Herod bb.

Hello friends

1 Like

Hmm old time gul’ dan player. You guys got a good group getting together on Herod?