Gul'dan Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Gul’dan (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Defiasfist Undead Rogue
Awesome Mega Ultra Super
Searching for anyone from AMUS, or people who in general are interested in classic and joining some of the other members I have reconnected with

5 Likes

<— Rassbutin from AMUS

Sup, buddy? =)

3 Likes

Hey Defias & Rassbutin, I remember both of you. I was in AMUS and played a shadowpriest named Sarpwn (or something like that, I forget) and a boomkin also named something similar. I’d be down for a reunion

3 Likes

This is encrustation the shadow priest from AMUS what’s going on people??
My son and I are planning on playing, we’re rolling tanks/heals.

If anyone has discord info that would be great.

Vizer/Ach from Awesome Mega Ultra Super checking in, lets have some fun fellas!

1 Like

Defias apparently died after starting this thread, so I went ahead and setup a discord server for any AMUS or anyone else from Gul’dan so we can party and pick a server for Classic launch: discord.gg/9QUqQXd

2 Likes

Hey, looking for some old friends from BTMW to reconnect with. Natashax (Troll Rogue) was my main at the time of Vanilla or Eternalxlovex during BC if you knew me by that name. I’ll be playing on an RP server, but if you recognize me and wanna play again or even say hi, just whisper Umoya (Wyrmrest Accord-H) in-game for a quicker response! Or pop a comment here.

Mage named Solarnar. Spent most of my time in a guild called “Hello Ninja Kitties” if anyone remembers me or remembers the guild lemme know!

In the Flesh Guild , We ran Kara and kicked @ss… @Asyd Priest Guild Master, @Dyolfknip was Mage, @Dirtyscorpio was warrior … There was a boyfriend. girlfriend Kathyrn or something, I have screenshots of all defeating Kara wil update post

1 Like

Sargatanas - Undead Warlock
Guild: Contempt

I think I may roll as a filthy gnome mage this time.

Invisible - undead rogue
Burger - tauren druid
Guild: The Revelation
btag: brofessorx#11355

Zenaris - Tauren Druid

Anyone out there?

Hey Tasha,

Check The Guild FB group (although, I notice your FB is inactive atm). Also, DrRyan#1879 is my BTag in case you unfriended me at some point. Lets play together!

<3,

Thoros

Oops, guess I should’ve posted with this toon. ^_^; Any and all former BTMW members, please friend me at DrRyan#1879, and if you’re not already a member of the guild FB group, I will invite you; and you can join the conversation about our Classic plans! Update: We’re planning on Grobbulus (RP-PvP) for the server. Friend me on BTag, and join the FB group to join the conversation!

Ahoy.

Grizeel- Male Undead Mage.

Looking for my big black bro. I heard that you were killed in a shooting 10 years ago. But, maybe you or Josh are still out there. “Chillin’ with ma gnomies.”

1 Like

Twas/Fatalnstinct/Squigarila here mostly played in and in TBC and in wotlk
btag me :smiley: Twas#1291

Forget what Guild I was in, chronic will do that HAHA

Junia - Troll Rogue

Potara - Undead Warlock - Power Unrestrained was my guild.
I was a little kid back then and bugged the hell out of my guild mates and guild master haha. Cryannamyst (If I spelled that correctly) was the guild leader.

1 Like

I’m look for my friends from the guild “everlong” i went by the name “Naz” back in them days

1 Like