Gul'dan Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Gul’dan (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes
  • Bigstackstwo, Night Elf Druid

• Don’t remember my own besides Lord of the Night Elves, but I do remember playing as my dad’s rogue NElf character, Bigstacks, who for a time was in BrainFearGone.

• I remember Walladin, Luckeyjr, Pitcrewskater, Ganstadruid, Phatphil / Fatphil, Sistine, Bruall, Darkkness, Atticusone. There are a lot of others, I’m sure, but at the moment that’s all my brain’s giving me. Hope to maybe at least find one of these people on the journey back!

If you recognize me and would like to reconnect, hit me up on the Discord: VraulJawrip#1141 or BNet ID: VraulJawrip#11412!

1 Like

Sup all, I’m looking for people from my old guild . This is Orinas (Rogue). Hoping to find my old PVP and raiding friends: Nelo/mwk, Aloryl, Bitterness/Bitterlol, Kayne, Syro, and everyone else I’ve played with.

8 Likes

Do not remember my old guilds name anymore, but some of the people i played with were renob and mydroodad. My main toons back then were Voraliska night elf hunter and Kalysto human priest. My husband played Fluxx a night elf hunter, and my brother was Azmodan human mage. Edit: my original guild was Immortals

Anyone from knights of the nether or zerg this? Gankstarr here c’mon palanon xilver any of you old guys

Still eating noodles? - Loe

@Orinaz, I still talk to valid, zuljin, gurney, poomanchu, vehemence, Xekno etc. on the regular, HMU and join our discord. BNET: LOE#1893

I think Gurney has some connections with Kayne. I believe he said he’d come back if we were bringing the band back together. I think if we wave around some Weapon drops Nykie will show up.

Dlade here, used to be a pvp mage back in the day. I ran with the Mail Enhancement guild. We were on the alliance side, what great times we had!

Please feel free to PM, I’d love to play with anyone from way back then! :wink:

3 Likes

Applesauce here, Nelo, Aloryl, Syro and I played a bit in Cata and WoD. I think it would take a lot to convince them all to play again but if we remake FwB anything is possible.

My discord: najob#2035

Whoa, blast from the past here. Came on the forum to see if anyone is around, and the first post is about FwB! I’ll add you on BNET.

-Amaziah

I remember you gankstarr

1 Like

Me: Theomas, Human, Warrior
Guilds: Hegemony, Prelude to Chaos
Old Friends: Mikemagez, Craer, Masrers, Gdude, Kare, Greekhero, Tamuril, Nish, Slappy, Mordel

BNet: ANu5tart#1263

Was a Hunter back in the day, Snipez. Started raiding with Ascension and went on to Carpe Diem. Also did some BG grinding with that Alliance PVP guild, can’t remember their name for the life of me.

HMU on Bnet if I know you, Kryptix#1432

• Heafy, Human, Warlock
  • The Inward Eye
  • Mikemagez, Craer, Mas(rers)

@Jarlbrack - I remember Theomas! I think you played with Mikemagez a lot, so that’s probably why :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Add me on BNet! Edited my original post.

Had this lock in provoked prophets .

1 Like

Oh the memories, and voices… and singing, came flooding back when I saw these names. Loe I’ve added you mate and I’ve also reached out to Nykie. FwB reunion hangout?

4 Likes

I was Noobhacker/Noobpacker back in the day, I was with Team Awesome and I remember Cerventes and our mage buddie (forgot your username sorry)… I hope I encounter you both again

Faz here.

Gnome warlock that was part of several guilds in Vanilla.
Ascension, Provoked Prophets, Friends with Benefits.

I hope to see you guys around in Classic!

1 Like