Gul'dan Alliance Reconnections

I was a human priest named Ohohoh. I remember many of these guild names being listed, but it’s a blur from 13/14 years ago!

Chayse (hunter) - Nights of the Nether and Prelude to Chaos!

Didn’t you play a warlock in BC as well? This is Gankstarr as well didnt realize I had some dumb alt as my forum avatar

yup, after we switched to horde. name was Diswyn

We arena’d together am i right

add me extendo#11234

Dlade! Long time no see! Not sure of you remember me but this is Retemir from old Mail Enhancement days. A bunch of the old guildies are playing on Thrall, horde side in a guild called ‘The Burning Region’.

What server/faction are you planning on playing in Classic?

2 Likes

Added you.

Anyone remember Oneiros, the human warlock who said a lot of inflammatory stuff on the forums and was hated by many? Yeah that was me. :joy:

Nute - Human Male Mage

Crazy to see old time faces on here. Shout out to Dlade and Retemir. Doubt y’all would remember me since I didnt raid alot and quit shortly after BC. Still remember you guys as well as Merkaba, Guppy, Gazarath, Adina, Brandybear, Darkartist…I know there were more but memory is kinda crap. Back in the day I was all about that Rank 13 PUG grind. Spent way to much time on that with Rasara, Ode and Cel…oh to be young and dumb.

1 Like

Hey Retemir,

Wow long time no see indeed! I wasn’t expecting for most of the guild to still be around! This is awesome!

I didn’t have any factions/server picked yet, I’m happy to follow whatever the guild decides to choose. I’m just grateful to play with you all again!:slight_smile:

Hi Nute, I can’t believe you remember so many names! I’m very happy you reach out too:)

This is my battle tag, please go ahead and add me, can’t wait to talk to you both soon!!
Daekk#1139

1 Like

Nute! Great to see you too! Of course I remember you… most of those folks you mentioned still play here and there, from what I gather. There’s a Burning Region Discord where many of them are listed, anyway (Guppy, Brandy, Dark, Cel, Ode, etc.). My battle tag is Retemir#1382… feel free to add me, would love to play with you guys again. I think I’m going to be rolling Pagle at this point if PvE is attractive to you guys at all.

2 Likes

That’s a perfect fit for me, Eastern server works best for me. I was planning on doing mostly PVE.

I’ll send out the friend invite tomorrow.
Talk to you tomorrow!

Hey guys Stormwalker here resto druid, just seeing if anyone from SUMA or FwB is going to be playing. People I played with, Kayne Doormat Sab Becki Healcleanse Olas Kickstand Misfts Donorc.
BNET Deadlyeffect#1677

2 Likes

Hello all, this is Friona NE Hunter. Used to raid with Provked Prophets and later on with nerdcraft. Saw someone mention Poomanchu… Sup Poo. Going to wax nostalgic here. Shout out to Mart, Scrat, Badintentions, Mahi (banish Bishes) Bhoris, Lapute, Bekin, Babycac and Funball.

1 Like

Wow! Multiple Mail Enhancement posts! I played under Georgedubya, Onehotgnome and other names.

2 Likes

George! Long time no see. You playing Classic as well?

Scrat
Provoked Prophets
We have a discord with many of the originals and rolling together.

Scrat#7667 on discord.
BattleTag Scrat#1558

Kept the same name for 15 years, can’t remember any guild before BC but I was in Moonlight Stalkers, Glory before Death and Team Awesome.

Still play with a few people from the above but curious if anyone else is around.

Dude what up?!

I am still on the fence. I really don’t have time for the grind, but I am incredibly intrigued by the idea of catching up with everyone. Do you know if others from ME are playing? Guppy, cub, merk, et al.?