Guild ui not showing up

I have this same issue myself! It’s been like this for me since Thursday night!

im having the same issue as well

Having this issue as well

Same problem here.

I’m having the same issue on this Character.

Another dev response…[quote=“Drakuloth, post:14, topic:932803”]
Hey folks,

FYI they are aware.

Having same issue here as well. noticed if I leave the guild and get re-invited then it works until next reload. then Guild UI is gone again. name above head and guild name still remains. Guild MOTD still shows upon log in but no UI at all. typed /g for guild chat and guildies state they cannot see my messages. I cannot see the messages as well in my chat window.

2 Likes

I have this same exact issue with all of my toons, except my two Hunters. So, any future alts I make, they run into this same exact issue you just described. You’re not alone; I have this same issue as well.

Same thing: I tried reloading the ui, and disabling the addons. Still can’t access guild chat nor the guild tab.

Did you follow the steps in Resetting the WoW User Interface or did you just /reload. They are not the same thing. Disabling addons does not always remove the changes they make to your UI.

Edit:
It appears there may be an issue with Guild chat atm. It is being investigated.

1 Like

You’ll want to post in that other thread. It’s for the current issue and any updates will likely be posted there.

Not only guild chat is affected it is also the whole Guild UI and Community for some people. Having same issue here as well. noticed if I leave the guild and get re-invited then it works until next reload. then Guild UI is gone again. name above head and guild name still remains. Guild MOTD still shows upon log in but no UI at all. typed /g for guild chat and guildies state they cannot see my messages. I cannot see the messages as well in my chat window.

1 Like

That would be good information to post in Bug Report. QA doesn’t take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

I’m getting this on my recently-lvl boosted alt, and now on my Main.
The RP addon I use shows that they’re in the Guild, but I cant access the Guild Roster/Chat. Using my Guild Bank wasen’t effected thought. That still works lol

Be awesome if you all acknowledged a issue at least?

Think u missed the mega thread where they did confirm it as a known issue and being looked at.

3 Likes

Be awesome if people took a few moments to look through things before slapping out. There are two separate threads with two different Blues responding.

5 Likes

this has happened to me on my warlock since joining a new guild

I just linked two threads where there are Blue responses. Posting here in another does nothing, I’m afraid. The Devs who handle these things do not come to this forum. You’re better off tacking your response in the Tech Support thread than this being yet another echo chamber of “Me too!”

4 Likes

[Update]

A fix was deployed last night to repair some of the data issues that caused this. It’s a process that is still running and so some will have been fixed while others are still waiting.

9 Likes