Guild searching

I have seen numerous people looking to come back or just looking for a guild in general. I myself have been looking for awhile and found a few good ones but just not exactly what I was looking for. I have played since 04 and still play when i can unless RL rears its head. Another thing I have noticed is people looking for older adults. As a side note if you say looking for older people you may need to give an age area. Older can mean 20s, 30s and up. While i dont have an issue with respectable 20 or 30s, you may not feel like you belong in the click some guilds have because your older. Just a few things Ive noticed and to be aware of before transfering a char just because the guild seems cool and inviting.
I myself am looking for a Horde guild because thats what I enjoy playing. Not against Alliance but you are not really in the guild in my opinion because you cant do anything but raid atm, no outside in the world contact or helping. But anyways I will still keep searching to find a guild that fits me or in fact that I fit them. Thanks for taking the time to read and good luck to all that are returning or looking.
Palo

Hey Palo :wave:

My guild is brand new and our roster is wide open. You could play whatever you want here. I’d be happy to tell you more about our guild in DM’s or voice if you’d like. In the mean time here is our info. Hope to hear back!

Schedule Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

I would like to talk to you about your guild, just getting back into wow after a few years out. I’ve played wow since the beginning and am looking for a guild to enjoy the game with.

Hi Palofox,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

We might be able to give you what you’re looking for. Reach out!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here.

Raid Lead BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hello Palo, I will first say My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We have started on Horde side and are majority horde. We are a social guild for those 18+, we believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

I know this alot of info but if your interested in checking us out you can join our discord. I encourage anyone before they join the guild to see if they like our atmosphere in discord first. As you pointed out a guild may not fit for you or vice versa you them. Also cross server guilds are coming with prepatch so you can join guild from another server. We can chat more here or you can reach out to me on btag/discord

katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord