Guild Roster is Empty

Hey all,

We’re aware of widespread issues with the guild roster/chat at the moment and have escalated it to the devs to get looked at. Thanks for the reports.

7 Likes

Alleria is having the same issues. Guild count showing 0/0, Can’t see my own text or anyone else’s in chat, but I can see the others who are using greenwall addon in two other guilds, but they can’t see their own people typing either. No achievements, bank, roster, or chat is available to anyone.

Yet same issue as the rest of you worked fine yesterday nothing has changed on my addons or game files but i log in today just to see guild message of the day but that’s it everything on guild tab shows up like not in a guild at all that tells me that it has to be something on blizzards end with all these people having the same issue on the same day.

Having the same problem on MG. Guild chat keeps failing, and pressing J to open up the guild pane does nothing – it never even appears.

Can also confirm, pressing J does nothing, the “Guild & Communities” tab from the icon bar is greyed out.

Yes, looks like Devs have temporarily taken the guilds and communes completely offline for the time being until they fix it. So pressing J does nothing now.

Same here pressing J does nothing.

Why are you lying?

Same on Kul Tiras

Makes sense. I can see when guildies log in at least, and we use discord as much, if not more than the guild tab. Not a huge deal, if fixed soonish.

Heads up, we’re actively working on this, but it appears that due to this issue there was some data loss within guild channels. Please refer to this post for information on the extent of what data was lost.

4 Likes

Hi, having the same issue on my guild master main, and all alts I have in the guild on US Ravencrest. When I press J all account bound communities are still viewable as normal, but my guild and all character joined communities have disappeared. I still have my guild tag on all my characters though.

Same issue for across all of my characters. All guild/communities are blank as if they aren’t in a guild, but I still see the guild message when I first log in, and can see guild members logging in and off.

Hey folks,

How are we looking now? The devs have tweaked a few things and wanted to see if the changes are showing up on your end.

Edit: Per feedback in this thread, please relog if you haven’t yet, at which point you should pick up the fix. Thanks for all the reports and patience while we resolved this issue!

1 Like

After relogging everything seems to be back to normal.

Relogged, and the guild was back online. Posted in the gmotd for other guildies to do so, as well. Thanks! =D

Can confirm. I relogged and everything is up and working again. Thank you! :heart: :coffee:

Drakuloth,

I asked my guildmates to assist me in testing this. Relogging has solved the errors for most members. However, some of our members (down in Brazil or in Australia) are still running into issues and cannot see the Guild tab in the Community Panel (J). They have tried relogging and restarting WoW, but it is not solving the issue for these members.

Do you have any other suggestions outside them attempting to run a repair?

Still having guild channel issues on my GM toon on Draenor. I’m having to use the old command /guildroster to see who’s been online or update quote of the day, etc.

Per the request from my ticket. Logan it is everyone in my guild that is having issues removing items from the gbank.