Guild Roster is Empty

Just about an hour today, one of my alts tried to use the guild bank at the Goblin starting zone but she couldn’t, I checked her status in the guild but all features are missing.
I thought it may a problem with her so I logged into the guild master but she doesn’t see any feature either, the roster is empty, and even her name is missing, this character is a 120 Horde mage, the guild is “Muro de Escarcha” in Quel’Thalas.

The Community, and Guild finder show up, and I guess they are fine but I haven’t use them so I can’t really tell. Gracias

P.S. I logged into my Alliance mage, and he sees all features just fine, I logged back into my Horde mage but the features are still missing

P.S.2 My characters’s guild in the server Cenarius are fine, the problem persist in Quel’Thalas with my Horde guild :confused:

P.S.3 I just realized the first tab with the guild name is missing, like in a character without a guild, even so the roster tab do appears, and I get a message when a guild mate log in or out. Too bad I had planned to level my globin mage today :frowning:

Edit: To add more info, and space between sentences

6 Likes

Same Issue on YSERA today Thur 9Jan2020 allied side. I am the guild GM and not even I show up on roster. Yes - I’ve rebooted. Yes I’ve removed all addons. I have several other guilds as a GM on other servers and they all work perfectly. This issue seemed to have started sometime between 8Jan and 9Jan.

3 Likes

Same here!

3 Likes

Same Issue on Azgalor. I am GM of my guild and none of the guild members show up on the guild roster. I can switch to other guild alts and same - no access to guild features. Is this a known issue or is anyone working on this?

3 Likes

Howdy!

When you press ‘J’ and check the guild channel within the “Guild & Community” Window is everything blank? Is this impacting other members in your guilds?

We are currently reviewing a possible related issue but the answers to the questions above would help us understand if they are related or different.

Thank you!

Hi!
Pressing “J”, at the left side it shows the community, and guild search features, but not the guild section, as if it was a character without a guild
However, at the right side, the roster tab is shown but empty. In the upper side is stated 0/0 connected, even when other guild member connect or disconnect during that time

I connected to my alts in the guild with problems, and it’s the same for them

In my case, this happens only in my Horde guild in Quel’thalas, in the same server, my Alliance guild has no problem, and In the server Cenarius, neither Horde or Alliance guilds have problems

The only special I’ve done with my guilds in the last days is that yesterday (I think), I went to all the servers where I was gm of empty guilds, and deleted them, leaving only those in Cenarius, and Quel’thalas

3 Likes

Everything is blank. So far I have access to guild bank with the GM toon, but I haven’t checked access with the lower alts. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Same issue here. Can’t see my roster, edit any permissions, nor even speak in /g. Had a small panic attack; thought one of my guildies might be staging a surprise coup for some reason!

1 Like

Same issue - my guild doesn’t appear to exist in the guild/social tab, yet I can search for online members in chat…

1 Like

Guild bank and roster was working for one of my alts earlier this morning and then I swapped over to this character on Blackrock. I could /ginvite people, access the guild bank but when I go to push “J” to change their rights it acts like I am not in a guild and wants me to find one. Same for the person I invited. I was able to withdraw and stuff, but the other person wasn’t (due to permissions and was going to bump them up).

Then I went to invite another friend to a guild bank that was working earlier and now when you push “J” it says it is down. They can still withdraw from the bank and everything, as can I due to that realm having the lowest ranks being able to.

Typing in /g doesn’t work either and pretends it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

world quests, quests, guild community etc broken
General chat and whispers work =/

1 Like

I have the same issue on Saurfang both alliance and horde. “J” window empty and i logged into WoW app and the communities section empty. Other guildies have same issue. We can see Achievements show up and people logging in.

3 Likes

Same as others have said – if I hit “J”, I get an empty window as if I’m not in a guild. If I type anything starting with /g, I don’t see it. Other guildies can’t see anyone or the guild, either. I do see the GMOTD when logging in, but that’s the extent of social functions that appear to be working for me (guild/community related, anyway).

2 Likes

Everyone in my guild is having this issue.

J = Blank. Our Community is gone as well.

if we /who our guild it shows us all online and in it. But no one can talk in guild chat or register that we are in a guild.

3 Likes

Same issue, can only see the message of the day.

2 Likes

Further confirmation; seems the whole Guild Network is down across all realms.

2 Likes

While J shows Guild Roster is blank, also noticed that all our guild activities are gone from the calendar. Still have full guild bank access though. Llane server.

1 Like

Guild chat frame, roster, drop down menus are empty. Right hand guild control icons are gone.
Any joined community is no longer in the left panel.

1 Like

Guild Roster is Empty, Chat is empty. Can see people getting achievements and logging in and out but nothing else. Eonar/Velen servers Friday at 4:48 pm.

1 Like

I can not use guild chat and all the windows in the guild tab are empty

2 Likes