Can't see guild roster list

Dear Blizzard,
I am playing in the Hellscream server of South Korea and we are currently having an issue of not being able to see the full roster of the guild I play in due to more than half of them being completely blank and we cannot kick or invite people anymore because we are afraid of kicking out currently playing people

Even if we did kick out currently active users and confirm their validity and re-invite them one by one, this inconvenience is too much

We are looking at which is about to come ‘Shadowlands’ and would like to invite more people to play together however this issue has not been fixed since the merging of small servers and our current roster number is at 1000

We presumed such an issue would be solved after a couple of weeks however we haven’t seen one reply from the management regarding this problem

At the end of the day, we are your customers and I am not a very demanding person. I only would like to play with more people and would like this problem to be fixed as it has been solved such as in the American server

Not just the guild I am in, there are other guild in Alliance AND Horde which are suffering from the same issue

We HAVE tried all

1. Erasing all the addons
  2. Re-installing the game
  3. Quitting the guild and re-joining

If you have any other suggestions of solving this situation, we will try them

However please do look into this

I have also found the same problem has occurred in the past

WE HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING OFFICIAL ABOUT THIS FROM BLIZZARD KOREA
THIS IS MY POST

I KNOW I LOOK STUPID TO POST THIS HERE BUT DON’T KNOW WHAT ESLE TO DO AS BLIZZARD KOREA ONLY KEEPS SILENCE WITH NO ANSWERS

Thank you for reading