Guild Reputation

Before it’s asked, yes I tried to look up the solution to this. Obviously didn’t find it. I have even tried submitting a ticket…to my surprise i seem to be unable to find that as well.

with that being said on to the problem at hand…

On my 110 character (which came with the game purchase) I can not gain guild rep at all. Not on a quest, not on a dungeon. The guild vendor is blank to this character. The guild I am in doesn’t even show up on my reputation screen. Yet my other 2 characters it works just fine. Why is this? Vraelah - Sargeras - US is the character I am having problems with on this manner.

2 Likes

That is definitely an odd situation. I cannot even see any guild reputation panel on your Armory page. This might take a GM to help you get it sorted. There is no direct path for this type of situation, so will most likely need a generic path.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/187/channels

3 Likes

Vraelah, have you tried quitting the Guild, log off for 15 minutes, log back in and ask for another Guild invite. May work, not sure. Has never happened to me so just as confused as you are.

1 Like

I could try that when I get home tonight. Thanks, I was thinking of doing that but wasn’t sure if that’s a step i should take.

Thank you very much for that link, I went ahead and opened a ticket since I am at work and unable to leave and rejoin my guild.:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes