Guild name

Guild in Som. Ally guild. GM of the guild should be banned from WoW. Permabanned.

Name of the guild

[Removed by Moderators]

I joined so I could log in with my other account and report it and see that it is actually disbanded.

Forcibly disband the guild. Jom ally side. GM of guild should be banned.

Why would he make a guild named that? Not cool. I want to log in tomorrow and see guild gone. Not marking this as resolved until I log in and see the guild gone.

All you can do is right click report, they will get to it when it comes up on the list.

This forum is not a means of contacting support, its for players to help other players.

10 Likes

We dont call out players or guilds no matter how disgusting there names best u can do is right click and report there name and explain its there guild name not the toon name and for your sake edit out the names.

8 Likes

No. Needs fixed now. Not later.

I can pretty much guarantee they’ll see a forced rename at minimum. Thank you for reporting them.

3 Likes

Wont happen those that deal with that kinda thing dont come to the forums right click and report is the only proper solution.

On a side note this will probably get locked in the morning for violating forum rules for call outs its considered harrassment.

7 Likes

Thats not the way it works unfortunately. They deal with thousands of reports every day, your report is no more or less important than anyone elses

6 Likes

Have to ask yourself, if the name isn’t appropriate for in-game, why would you post it in the forums?

As you are breaking forum rules by calling out the guild, best edit your post to remove the name. Blizzard will get to your report.

10 Likes

Report it in the game and it will get fixed. Posting on the forums does not get action taken any faster as the GMs do NOT come to the forums for reports.

9 Likes

They don’t disband guilds for having an inappropriate name, nor do they ban the guild leader. The appropriate penalty, assuming this isn’t a chronic issue with the guild or its leader, is a forced name change.

Also, maybe loosen the death grip on those pearls. They’re not diamonds, they’re not meant to withstand that much pressure.

8 Likes

Coming here isn’t how it works. You need to right click and report them, then your job is done and move on.

5 Likes

Guild been in game for a long while now. It was reported a while ago and is still here. And a we already had another Tuesday this week. So why is it still here. Not joking when I say I want to log in to tomorrow and see the guild not there.

Blizzard will get to the guild in their own timeframe, not yours.

You might also find if the guild was reported, they would have received a name change and more than likely changed it back to what it was (or slight variation). This won’t go in the guilds favour - if they keep doing it, Blizzard will rename the guild permanently for them.

5 Likes

Well, you can demand all you want, it will be gotten to in due time (if you actually right clicked and reported them).

7 Likes

Who’s joking? We’re simply letting you know that you don’t dictate what punishment, if any, Blizzard metes out, nor do you set the timetable. Your only role in the process, is to right-click and report the guild name.

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Well, that was uncalled for…

Toodles

Just so you know two wrongs don’t make it right. You post was most likely reported for being a call out thread, and those or verboten on the forums, plus you felt the need to post the inappropriate name on the forums.

8 Likes

No, we are absolutely not.

WoW… Over-react much?

I guess you want to lose your ability to post in the forums - which is what we are trying to stop happening by letting you know the best course of action.

Seriously, take a breath and calm down…

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

dude…

chill… you are gonna pop a vein. Your overreaction is quite unnecessary

No one here is “mad” aside from you. You blew a gasket because we told you where to report the name and callouts are not allowed on the forums. You came here for pitchforks and torches…

8 Likes