Guild Leader Community!

Hi Elune and Gilneas guild leaders! I want to welcome you all to join our own community that was created for guild leaders to help foster a spirit of cooperation and trust among our server’s guilds. After communities first hit, I talked with several other guilds like Prophets, Knights of the Alliance, Unwanted Council, and AdultSwim about creating a community based on collaboration and friendship and things took off from there.

Predictably, things have quieted down during this period of the xpac. I also noticed that players had changed roles, moved on, or even simply stopped playing. I figured it’s time to make sure everyone knows they are welcome and can be included, to help reawaken what was once a vibrant community. We even held monthly meetings at one point!

While our community is not geared specifically towards anything else besides our stated goals, many guild leaders/officers have joined and used the community in different ways, including discussing guild management, problematic players, and raid strats. The guilds in the community are not all “Mythic raiding guilds” but we have been/are/want to dip our toes into the Mythic end of the pool, and many of us consistently clear heroic for AotC. We have learned things over the years and are more than willing to advise, suggest, or evaluate ideas in a confidential and mature community.

If a community like this sounds interesting (or heck, even exciting :open_mouth:) contact me on cheheals, chelives, chelito…I’m all the Che’s…and let’s move forward together in harmony as leaders. Be well all!

:grinning: i’ll message you later/tomorrow for a community invite.