Guild Faire [H] Come on out for a good time!

I've been seeing so many Horde players "LF guild" lately so ....

We're hosting a guild faire or meet and greet Horde side! I will have this open to both RP guilds and guilds that do not RP for this event! The event will take place in the Valley of Honor with each participating guild having stations set up for attendees to visit and speak with. We will also be using the Horde RP discord for those who would like to hop in voice with questions or to just get to know one another.

This should be a great way to see what guilds are still active on Horde side as well as get to know the newer guilds that have popped up. I will be updating this post with the guilds that have confirmed their interest in participating and attendance. I will have a post below this with guilds that have expressed interest but not confirmed their participation yet.

Date: December 29, 2018 (Saturday)
Time:7:00PM CST (Server time)
Guilds Attending:
Black Rock Clan
Elves of the North
Hellscreams Angels
Heretic
Ironsworn Regiment
Meet Your Maker
Redwood Tribe
Skin and Earth
The Emboldened
The Inner Circle
Swiftsilver Cartel
Please reply to this thread, PM me in discord or contact me in game to get your guilds added to the lists so we can start getting organized now.
Thank you! Can't wait to see and meet y'all!
5 Likes
Guilds that have expressed interest:
Hellscream's Angels
Redwood Tribe
We'll be there!
we'll be there
11/05/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Gordrakk
We'll be there!

11/05/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Shadowyscout
we'll be there

I've got you guys noted now! :D
Giving this a bump again today! We're slowly starting to form up for the event! If any of you have any questions feel free to PM me on discord / Bnet or leave a comment on this thread and I'd be happy to try to answer them as well as I can!
is there still an active blood elf guild on this server?
1 Like
11/07/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Arnydyn
is there still an active blood elf guild on this server?

I believe there are a few but I'm trying to find alllllll of the guilds.
I ll keep checking back... plz post in here if one shows up... still trying to find a fun class to play and think I have limited it to mage and hunter (finally found a fun way to play mm)… if so... gona switch dwarf play to mage... and thinking BE for my hunter...
1 Like
Heretic is now added to the list of participating guilds!
11/07/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Cari
Heretic is now added to the list of participating guilds!

Indeed! We shall be there with bells on! Maybe even literally...
1 Like
Redwood Tribe has confirmed their attendance! :D
Skin and Earth is now confirmed for attendance! ^_^
*Removes is helm and throws it to the side as he slams his fist on the table and looks directly at Cari*

"You have guts elf. And guts is more than enough for me."

((Blackrock bump this to the top))
1 Like
11/10/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Margg
*Removes is helm and throws it to the side as he slams his fist on the table and looks directly at Cari*

"You have guts elf. And guts is more than enough for me."

((Blackrock bump this to the top))

Thank you! :D )

Adding Meet Your Maker to the list getting some ED PvPers in here! We're still looking for more guilds who would like to attend!)"

Also GMs who have committed I am going to come pester you in the next couple weeks and get a little info about your guilds to be able to provide to those interested in attending!)
If you have any issues contacting Ripgut or Jillah. Look for me, Stormfiend or Asho in BRC.
1 Like
11/10/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Margg
If you have any issues contacting Ripgut or Jillah. Look for me, Stormfiend or Asho in BRC.

Thank you very much!
Bumping this because we're still looking for some more guilds to add to the list and get this out there for folk to see for a chance to find the perfect home!

So far we’ve got some RP guilds, WPvP guilds, RPPvP guilds, PvP guilds and PvE guilds interested in participating which honestly makes me pretty excited! If you’ve seen this and aren’t sure about participating because you think your guild won’t fit don’t let it hold you back! We’re looking for all kinds of guilds to come out and help find some of the awesome guys and gals on ED homes and connect with one another! We’re approaching ever closer! :grinning: - Cari

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun event. I welcome all the recruits interested, especially the paladins, in The Emboldened. However, monks need not apply as we are currently full on those.

1 Like