Guild Faire [H] Come on out for a good time!

Got a couple questions in with the guild master for Hellscream’s Angels yesterday! Great guy in every encounter I’ve had with him!

Hi! What does your guild focus on most?
Ramborc : Hi! We focus on small scale wpvp and rp with an outlaw motorcycle club them. We are a smaller tightknit group so not as active at random times, but have regularly scheduled events.

What is your ideal member like / interested in?
Ramborc : Ideal members are those who are level headed with a good sense of humor and is open to pvp and RP.

Chocolate Milk or Strawberry Milk?
Ramborc : Chocolate milk, no question.

Come out to the guild faire or reach out to Ramborc to see if this is the perfect home for you! :smiley: If you’re not joining though be prepared to “Pay the toll!” :motorcycle:

2 Likes

Thanks, Cari! :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle: :motorcycle:

2 Likes

Forced Phen to sit down and answer some questions about The Emboldened. (Felt like it would be weird to interview myself.)

What do you guys focus on / enjoy the most?
Phen : We do a little bit of everything, we WPvP and have decent interest in that, as well as RP, Raid, and participate in every area of Rated PvP, our guild also having an RBG team, both serious and not serious.

Phen : Everything, we do everything so having an interest in all areas, or at least more than one. I love our community and I love for people to feel welcomed into that community and feel more part of a family than just a guild.

Chocolate Milk or Strawberry Milk?
Phen : Strawberry, I’m addicted to strawberry milk.

Come on out to the Emerald Dream [H] guild faire or reach out to an officer of The Emboldened to see if this is the perfect home for you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know!
This chocolate or strawberry milk question is awesome.

2 Likes

Hahah I really wanted to know when I was coming up with questions around 3 in the morning! :laughing:

1 Like

\o/ LETS GET THIS PARTICIPATION GOIN

1 Like

Elves of the North have signed up to participate in our Horde ED guild faire! :smile: Member Aethyr took our questions to their guild leader Thal and some officers!

What do you guys do / focus on enjoy the most?
EotN Rep : Elves of the North is based on the Blood Elf territory of the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. EOTN is the Elven Army that defends Silvermoon City and advances the cause of the Sin’dorei across Azeroth and beyond. EOTN is a guild born in WPVP, and we seek to both defend the homeland of the Elven people, as well as bring the fight to the door of the Alliance wherever possible.

EotN Rep : EOTN is an elven racial guild open to Blood Elves and Nightborne Elves only. WPVP is one of our mainstay activities, and we run weekly events, but we are not limited to WPVP. Our members enjoy weekly WPVP, RP, Arenas, Mythics, Raiding, RBGs, as well as questing.

Chocolate milk or strawberry milk?
EotN Rep : ???

Well they didn’t want to give their opinion on milk controversy but if you are an elf and looking for a guild that does lot’s of WPvP this could be the home for you! Reach out to Thal or come to our guild faire for more information on joining! :smiley:

1 Like

WE NEED TO KNOW… CHOCOLATE OR STRAWBERRY

1 Like

What if… Oh gosh… What if… What if they prefer plain milk?!
:open_mouth:

1 Like

How could anyone… ANYONE! prefer plain milk over chocolate or strawberry.

1 Like

Got a chance to talk to the GM of The Heretic! Long term guild on ED with a great group of people!

What do you guys focus on enjoy the most?
Myyah : Heretic is a Horde Guild that has been a fundamental presence in Emerald Dream’s RP community since 2011. Our members enjoy the values of guild camaraderie and loyalty. We strive to help others along their game progressive by being morally supportive and by providing game knowledge and assistance whenever possible. We endeavor to keep guild RP threads alive, dynamic, and interesting. We are open to raiding teams, wPvP and arenas, tying in their successes and failures to the guild RP history. With that said, such events are sporadic and depend largely upon the time, interest, and goals of our players at any given time.

What is your ideal member like (or) interested in?
Myyah : The Heretic derives its name from the concept that its members follow a path that Horde tribal societies view as deviant. This “path” is as individual and unique as each of guild’s members. An ancient relic known as the [Book of Heretic] gives life to the guild by connecting these individual paths. Each member is given their own individual copy of the [Book of Heretic] which is magically tied to the relic. Like the guild member him/herself, the individual’s copy is individual and unique to that member. This individual copy will contain knowledge and information that both inspires the member to self-actualize and to stay connected with the guild.

As such, a Heretic tends to be more non-conformist in relation to Azerothian society but finds a new and different culture with their fellow guildmates. They are ‘more’ conformist to the culture of the guild than to greater society. The ideal guild member would be one who is willing to express themselves and engage with the guild as much as they can, by participating in guild chat and guild events as much as possible. This ideal member would join us for the long term and do all they can to add to the collective culture in their own unique way.

… And finally, chocolate milk or strawberry milk?
Myyah : Hm… I would have to say … Chocolate!

The Heretic seem like a great group of people for anyone looking for a strong sense of community! Come on out to our ED Horde guild faire for a chance to get to know more or reach out to Myyah! :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t do my normal bump so here’s my characters before posting my very well thought out \o/

2 Likes

Renosh from Ironsworn Regiment took the time to tell us a little bit about ISR!

What does Ironsworn Regiment focus on or enjoy the most in game?
Renosh : Ironsworn Regiment is a Horde military themed PVP/WPVP guild with strong based horde beliefs.

What is your ideal member interested in?
Renosh : Our ideal player base is a player who is mature, coachable with a good attitude when approaching competitive and social aspects to the game.

Renosh : Chocolate.

Come on out to the guild faire on December 29th for a chance to get to know more about this guild or reach out to an officer! :grin:

Renosh this was your chance to say Twitter and you blew it.

Got some time to ask Senneca the GM of Swift Silver Cartel a bit about their guild!

What do you guys focus on or enjoy the most?
Senneca : We’re a fairly new guild, but that being said, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor and have a chance to shape the guild as it grows! We’re RP focused, and you can think of the way we operate as somewhere between a corporation and the mafia. We’re getting ready to start hosting events creating storylines, maybe even campaigns with other guilds. We’re a warmode always guild, so even rivalries with alliance guilds for WPVP could be on the horizon.

What is your ideal member interested in?
Senneca : Basically I’d describe our ideal member as someone who is interested in playing a goblin, of course, is willing to step up and be active, and take on leadership roles within the guild, and above all has a positive attitude! After all, we’re here to have fun!

Senneca : Strawberry milk is always best, but we won’t judge you if you like chocolate (but we might charge you more for it!).

Great goblin lady and great guild! They’re on the rise and I personally want nothing but good things for these guys! Come out to the guild faire on December 29 for a chance to get more information on Swift Silver Cartel or PM Senneca!

2 Likes

Less than a month away!!

With your guild’s recent server switch, is anyone taking this over or has this been canceled?

I am still hosting it, I will just be hosting it from my rogue (who is still on ED). I don’t want to leave the event to someone else on such short notice. I just won’t be committing to hosting any other events after this one. :smiley:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Hey, Cari. I think this whole idea is fantastic! Truly. It is sadly also true that the Horde in ED currently are mostly stuck, having to choose guilds from a list of about five decent ones. However, there are other guilds out there with the same ambition (PvP, that is). It would be great to be able to chill and learn a bit more about the guild structure here in the Horde, ED.

Honestly, it is almost as though these unnamed guilds have a monopoly on most aspects of PvP. It would be awesome if we could bring to light the lesser known. Moreover, alliances need to be formed. Cooperation and cohesion are key. We cannot continue to fight amongst ourselves while we are on the same @#$%ing side here!

Anywho, I’ll try and alert my guild to this event. Have a great day, guys! :slight_smile:

• Adapted
2 Likes