<Guild Chat> AoTC Raiding/M+/Chillin

Hi there!

Guild Chat is an AoTC+ guild on the Sargeras, Alliance. Each tier our main raid goal is AoTC right now we are 8/8h and 2/8m currently taking a raiding break to play other games/ run keys, level alts and recruit… When we’re raiding regularly our times are T/Th 8:30-11:30 Central

I’ll be up front. We got crushed by the roster boss in 10.0 which was our first tier in existence. We had a lot of the issues many new guilds have - not a clear enough vision. Some wanted mythic raiding some didnt and it left a lot of people in limbo with a bad taste.

That’s all cleared up now. This is an AoTC guild. The whole point of the guild in the first place is to hang with buds and kill some stuff together. We’re on the small side but I’d like to get us to mediumish.

We’d also like to bring in more players who don’t want a scheduled dedicated raid but are looking to push keys/pvp with other like minded people. If you’re lookin to join a guild and get to be part of creating its culture and feel, then this may be for you. If you need a guild with 25 people online immediatly, well, we’re not there yet and I wish you luck finding your guild.

So to recap, we’re looking for some more core raiders but If you just wanna play some WoW and not be tied down to any content, come on and join us! Members who just like hanging out in chat and leveling alts/mount farming etc… are always a welcome addition.

IF you’re interested in joining the guild shoot me a message on discord jfrong#9418