Guild banks

Has anyone noticed that they cannot withdraw money from their guild banks?

3 Likes

Yes. It’s a bug since prepatch.

3 Likes

I think I can only withdraw very small amounts (but too large and I can’t?)

So I guess I just withdraw 100 times lol

1 Like

yep.
No reason to fix it…we’re trying to push a new product, lol

1 Like

All my money is in my guild banks. Damn you Blizzard!

:rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, it’s a common issue right now.

Someone posted that if you deposit 1 gold, you can withdraw 100, I’ll see if I can find that post …

5 Likes

They said to deposit ONE copper, then draw out the exact amount of gold you have on that character.
Then deposit another copper and draw out exactly twice as much…rinse, lather repeat.

1 Like

Ugh. That is a rather annoying bug.

2 Likes

Not what was said at all

Thanks that post need a bump

This is a universal “Bandaid” of a fix. 100% should work for everyone. Credit to a Discord user called Skalor who discovered the algorithm fix for the bug.

2 Likes

Just take out a small amount, and then you can compound/double the next withdrawal. And keep doing that.

2 Likes

takes about 3mins to withdray 9m gold with the work around

4 Likes

Please Bump my post linked above so more people see it. Thanks in advance

To withdraw from bank the original post

3 Likes

I thought that i was the only one having this issue. The strange thing is that the guild bank is working for my alt guild on the horde side. I can’t take anything from the alliance guild bank though.

2 Likes

This has never been an issue for me, I don’t keep my gold in my personal GB, I don’t trust my alts, their spending habits leave a lot to be desired!

2 Likes

Sometimes if you deposit 1g you can then withdraw gold, but only 1000 at a time usually.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve noticed the bug too. The band-aid is a fix, but rather annoying to do, so I bought a token instead.

:cat: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

I KNOW what I was told to do in another thread, son

For those here who CAN actually read…

EXACTLY as I said…son…

And it worked…exactly as that poster said.

1 Like

Evidently some attentiontroll in here says you didnt say it…or were lying, lol
I tried it and it worked perfectly…even if annoying.

1 Like

Tried the deposit trick and it worked for one guy. When I tried it on my alliance guy it didn’t work.

:disappointed_relieved: