Guild Banks Pt. 14

I didn’t say there weren’t other discussions, the context was there weren’t other discussions with so many replies.

Sure, we’ll go with that.

:cocktail:

Not my fault you didn’t understand the context. I mean do you really think I meant zero discussions? Lol. Omg I’m laughing.

The context of the original post was that one request would lead to a bunch of others. So where are the 14 threads on transmog?

Spoiler alert: they don’t exist

This thread ALONE has 2000 replies. The ones you quoted have what? 40?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You honestly think there aren’t 14 threads asking for transmog? Or do the requests only count if they hit a certain number of replies?

Still waiting to hear how you’re comparing a handful of threads with less than 50 replies with this one that has 2000

1 Like

How many threads have there been asking to make Classic™ items transfer to retail?

I linked at least 2.

Here’s another :point_down:

THIS one got blue responses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it fizzled in January.

Thanks for proving my point.

And a host of new threads of the same topic have cropped up.

1 Like

How many of those topics spawned 2000 replies?

None

Which was my point.

Requests only count if they hit a certain number of replies…Got it…

1 Like

Do you really count things like flying which is going to go nowhere?

Funny. This one fizzled in February.

1 Like

Well it’s still going.

Only the topics that have been consistent. Things like Classic™/Retail transferability and Class Balance.

Ah, OK. So I can necro the transferability thread and it’ll hold more weight to you?

No because your intention is not sincere. I mean really, this is what your goal is this morning?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This thread was LITERALLY necro’d as a distraction…

2 Likes

People are still talking about it.

People are still making threads about transferability.

Goalposts …

1 Like

It’s actually after 2100 where I’m at. And isn’t this the goal of posting? To keep the thread going?